ADVERTISEMENT

WHY aren't the Taters playing a football game for the SECOND week . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit extreme and also false. He's excited about his program. It's a good time for Clemson, he has every right to be.
Clemson did NOT beat a single ranked opponent last season. Dabo has a terrible record Vs. Ranked opponents. Because Dabo says "Clemson is an elite football program" at every single opportunity, doesn't make it true. Elite teams beat other elite programs. Dabo has won a few, but he has lost WAY more than he's won.

Clemson did NOT beat a single ranked opponent last season. Dabo has a terrible record Vs. Ranked opponents. Because Dabo says "Clemson is an elite football program" at every single opportunity, doesn't make it true. Elite teams beat other elite programs. Dabo has won a few, but he has lost WAY more than he's won.

Want to compare entire season schedules? Didn't think so

Yes.

Your turn.

Go.

#2 request.

If the ACC is so bad why are y'all so proud of beating one of the worst teams in it?
Do you believe Clemson is an upper level ACC team? Do you also believe that the SEC is over rated? Do yourself a favor.... check Clemson's record, under Dabo, Vs SEC opponents. See.... Clemson (an upper level ACC team, according to you) has a losing record Vs the over rated (again according to you) SEC. How are you going to try and spin that?

Do you believe Clemson is an upper level ACC team? Do you also believe that the SEC is over rated? Do yourself a favor.... check Clemson's record, under Dabo, Vs SEC opponents. See.... Clemson (an upper level ACC team, according to you) has a losing record Vs the over rated (again according to you) SEC. How are you going to try and spin that?

#3 request.

Yes.

Your turn.

Go.

#2 request.
If you think Clemson's schedule, in any way shape or form, compares to SC's schedule, then there is no reasoning with you. The basis of your argument will be "the SEC is over rated". I know your kind, so I won't waste time "debating" strength of schedules. I will give a hint though.... Google search both, read the articles, and realize, while Clemson's SOS may be tougher than last season, it still doesn't match SC'S.

If you think Clemson's schedule, in any way shape or form, compares to SC's schedule, then there is no reasoning with you. The basis of your argument will be "the SEC is over rated". I know your kind, so I won't waste time "debating" strength of schedules. I will give a hint though.... Google search both, read the articles, and realize, while Clemson's SOS may be tougher than last season, it still doesn't match SC'S.

Ok. Excellent rebuttal.

fail.jpg

"Come back in late November when we are actually concerned with you" the title of the post suggests y'all are. I'm responding to a post about taters. I'm here because I like different opinions and I like to give mine even if nobody cares. For instance it's my opinion that y'all have 6 teams on your schedule that I would consider gimme games for Clemson.
Just admit while you're really here....? You're here just to stir the pot. Do us all a favor? A Come back and "give your opinion" after Clemson loses a game this year?

Ok. Excellent rebuttal.

fail.jpg
Ok jerk off.... easy question. How many ranked opponents are on Clemson's schedule this season? Ready for the answer? 3 teams. Now, how many ranked opponents are on SC's schedule this season? Ready for the answer? 6 teams. As the season progresses, rankings will change. But I don't see LSU, A&M, Georgia, or Missouri falling out of the rankings.

Awesome! It had been awhile since a little brother topic bashing Clemson, I thought you guys might have been getting some class but who am I kidding?

We are not your little brother, you are our little bother. Just look at our programs compared to your programs.

Ok jerk off.... easy question. How many ranked opponents are on Clemson's schedule this season? Ready for the answer? 3 teams. Now, how many ranked opponents are on SC's schedule this season? Ready for the answer? 6 teams. As the season progresses, rankings will change. But I don't see LSU, A&M, Georgia, or Missouri falling out of the rankings.

I will need more technical details as to what you're trying to say.

So far, all I see is:

brainfart.png

In-a-row? It's not enough that they compete in that joke-of-a-conference, the ACC (aka the A-She-She), but then those perverted sheep-humpers have to go and schedule OPEN DATES to open the season. Disgraceful! They should be thrown into the Southern Conference along with their conference peers minus FSU, but I doubt if the SoCon would have them.

What do you mean schedule open dates to open the season, they have already opened their season.

Perhaps a spreadsheet. They offer courses on how to use Excel at the local continuing education office.

Again.... SC has 6 ranked opponents on it's schedule. How many ranked opponents on Clemson's schedule? Answer quickly before momma says it's bedtime.

Besides...momma says I only get the rubbah hose when i'm naw-teh.

Bring me more please. I need to know more about how your schedule is better. Is there anything else you can bring besides preseason rankings? I am really beginning to wonder.

Thank you, Big. Tom. E.

Bring me more please. I need to know more about how your schedule is better. Is there anything else you can bring besides preseason rankings? I am really beginning to wonder.

Thank you, Big. Tom. E.
Dude, ..... I responded to other posts saying that Clemson's SOS is tougher than SC'S. I provided facts to support my opinion. You provided jokes. Not once have any of you taters provided anything, other than your orange kool aid slurping opinions, to support your argument. I'm still waiting for one of you to provide something factual that indicates Clemson's SOS is even close to SC's. There are no actual facts to support your opinion, so go ahead and make another joke. Then you can run back over to Tigernet and brag about how funny and clever you are, and all the "funny" jokes you posted on a Gamecock site.

Dude, ..... I responded to other posts saying that Clemson's SOS is tougher than SC'S. I provided facts to support my opinion. You provided jokes. Not once have any of you taters provided anything, other than your orange kool aid slurping opinions, to support your argument. I'm still waiting for one of you to provide something factual that indicates Clemson's SOS is even close to SC's. There are no actual facts to support your opinion, so go ahead and make another joke. Then you can run back over to Tigernet and brag about how funny and clever you are, and all the "funny" jokes you posted on a Gamecock site.

I'll take that spreadsheet any day now. Thx.

Thank you, Big. Tom. E.

Can you bring anything at all beside stupid "jokes"? Can you provide any argument at all that Clemson has a tougher schedule, as originally stated? You claim to enjoy opinions about college football, yet all you've done is post stupid memes. Seriously, what kind of person goes to an opposing team's fan site just to be a complete jerk? I really don't get it. Behaving in such a way is enjoyable to you? Really, what is the point?

Enjoy trolling this site while it last buddy. Have a blast tonight. At this rate, you won't be here long. Just curious, where were you before this season? Why no post from you for the previous 5 seasons?

May 5th join date. Good job man!

Sounds like you're in denial. But I can't blame you. 5 in a row by double digits? Sounds painful.

For real man, it was horrible. The first thing we always brought up was overall record, only to be shot down by SCar fans reiterating that 'the past is the past'.

Well. SCOREBOARD. Atleast for the year :cool: .

C'mon back - ain't nothing wrong with bending the rules now, lil bro.

For real man, it was horrible. The first thing we always brought up was overall record, only to be shot down by SCar fans reiterating that 'the past is the past'.

Bend but don't break defense.....haha....that's what you guys are calling it this year right?

SportsSuites1, here I come - using your weak ass shit. I am embarrassed. I think I have to -1 myself.

You weren't bringing up anything, because you didn't join until this year. Again, the question was where were you the previous 5 years? Sounds like you can dish it out but can't take it. Which makes you a coward.

Lol...says the tool with a 8/24 join date.

It's the "Battle of the Tater vs Gamecock Newbies"...hahaha

Oh good, you're still here. I agree man...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAALAAMMAMAALALAMAMALALMEEMSOEOULEUFEOUFHEESTHOSRSERUSEOTGSERISETHSERNESRER.

LMAO!

CLEMMMMMMSSSSSSUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXX!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELEFSLESFSOFSFGSOHGSOFSUEREISORZERSNSLERSETESRETHETLSKERSHFLSIEESUTS08FSENESLTR.

You weren't bringing up anything, because you didn't join until this year. Again, the question was where were you the previous 5 years? Sounds like you can dish it out but can't take it. Which makes you a coward.

awwwwww......poor thing...it's ok 75. Are you...75?

QJoxtuW.gif

He's just conflicted, as all the taters are.
On the one hand they're elated that they can finally brag about playing a tough schedule playing 3 preseason top 25 teams.
But they all know their teams percentage when they play top 25 competition. It's really perplexing to them because they all know the bubble of hype will explode and they know they will be exposed.
Add in knowing the new streak will start in Cola and all they have to brag about right now is their new tougher schedule.

Tough time to be a tater.

Reactions: BigTomE
No, that's how many points Carolina beat Clemson by during the 5 years. But thanks for asking.

lol.

The past is the past...that is all I've ever heard from SCar fans. But I'll definitely say this -

Fantastic, maybe-never-to-be-matched-unreal-impressive-SEClike 5 straight wins guys. For real. That is nooooo shit. 5 in a row.

We're doing our best to negate that. But, as we heard MANY MANY times....'history doesn't matter'. Who won in 2014?

Bring it. Coots. Nothing more, nothing less.

:cool: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT