ADVERTISEMENT

WHY aren't the Taters playing a football game for the SECOND week . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shut up that's not even funny. ;)
cocky-tackles-tiger-o.gif

It's so like South Carolina fans to think that a few good years suddenly makes them Clemson's big brother.... Hahaha.

Clemson has been South Carolina's daddy since the beginning. There is no denying it. Especially in football. You could make arguments about other sports, but when we're talking football, there really is no comparison. That is, unless you're a SC fan and you believe the history of SC football began in 2009.

You sound like a recording.

I guess you never had a little brother did you? The problem with them is they eventually grow up, and in some cases they grow up bigger.

We've outgrown your program and we're still growing.

Reactions: BigTomE
Not a bad response there tater......................now, would you like to compare the rest of your schedule to ours?

Why does anyone care at this point in time? It will all look very different in about 3 more weeks.

I know the taters used preseason rankings to thump their chest about finally playing a tough schedule but I bet it won't end up being as tough as they claimed. And they will lose to anyone that is a legit top 20-25 team anyway.

Tell me more. We had our first team out mid 3rd quarter and App State may not have scored had we not put in our 2nd and 3rd team defenses. But you keep pretending like Clemson is a bad team.

They're not a bad team, but their schedule, minus about 4 teams, is . . . Awful. So, don't come on this board after what amounts to a scrimmage with a 1-AA equivalent team, and boast about A Tater triumph. You guys are a Nest of Nerds.

I'm not boasting. Just pointing out that the "SportsSuite" guy was so very wrong in his assessment of how the game would go. Might lose? Nope. Wouldn't be a blowout? It was. Wouldn't cover the 18.5 spread? Covered easily, winning by 31.

Lol...maybe you're to ignorant to realize it but that is boosting.

If you have a beef with one poster maybe you could try PM'ing him. Get control of your manstrual cycle and stop polluting our board.

Your boys didn't look like the #12 team in the country playing a 1st or 2nd year FBS team. Go whine about it on taternet or TI.

Clemsux has 2 cupcake, a real game on Thursday night & then takes a bye week. 9 days off to get ready for ND. Hilarious. Try playing an SEC schedule. We can't take bye weeks before every big game.

And the a c c is as bad and most people believe.
Anyone else notice that
Keep fumbling punts and leaving receivers wide open and you'll find out some QB's can hit those guys and dropping balls near your own goal line will get you beat.

I saw many things wrong with clemson last week including your all-world LT tripping over his own feet twice overstepping to the outside when the DE faked that way then cut to the middle.

Yes, clemson is certainly beatable. It won't be a blowout and you will not 'cover' 18.5. Make the mistakes listed above AGAIN and you will pay with losses in 2015. You just think you're not gettable ... you're not even near the quality of a Top 15 team, much less Top 10.
Anyone else notice that ss1 posts a lot of crap and claims it as fact, but disappears when his/her statements are proven false? SS1, you were quite adamant that Clemson would not cover the spread today, would you like to have a napkin to wipe that egg off your face? Or did you mean to say South Carolina wouldn't cover the spread, which would appear to make a lot more sense?

Well we're in from the playground and clemson has shown up to giggle about the fact they did do more cartwheels than the girls did after I bet on the girls.

OK, you made me say 'uncle' ... y'all are the new 'super' girls.

Kicking that FG with a minute left was a nice touch. The clemson 'bubettes'.

Well we're in from the playground and clemson has shown up to giggle about the fact they did do more cartwheels than the girls did after I bet on the girls.

OK, you made me say 'uncle' ... y'all are the new 'super' girls.

Kicking that FG with a minute left was a nice touch. The clemson 'bubettes'.
Great coaching and decision by Dabo. Heugel (not sure of the spelling) needs the practice. He's a walk on that is now the starter.

STARTER? Nah!!! Coke-head's the 'starter' ... sitting out the scrimmages.
Indeed, he was the starter..but now he's not. If Huegel continues to do well, he will remain as the starter. Starters are game by game, not year longs. That's why folks talk about how many "starts" a player has. Here's hoping there continues to be a healthy competition between the two kickers.

Reactions: jblanken64
They won't cover and they may lose.

Keep fumbling punts and leaving receivers wide open and you'll find out some QB's can hit those guys and dropping balls near your own goal line will get you beat.

I saw many things wrong with clemson last week including your all-world LT tripping over his own feet twice overstepping to the outside when the DE faked that way then cut to the middle.

Yes, clemson is certainly beatable. It won't be a blowout and you will not 'cover' 18.5. Make the mistakes listed above AGAIN and you will pay with losses in 2015. You just think you're not gettable ... you're not even near the quality of a Top 15 team, much less Top 10.
They won't cover and they may lose.

Thanks for the betting advice, between this game and the Tennessee game, going against all of the brilliant football minds on this site I pocketed a nice sum of money this weekend. I will say I was sweating bullets during the UT game. The Clemson game was a very easy pick, surprised more people didn't load up on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT