ADVERTISEMENT

Will We Get Bowl Eligible?

No. Forget any bowl plans. Only victory left might be the Citadel. And I'm not sure I would put a lot of money on that.

Reactions: GCock47
Not looking too good. Mizzou's defense isn't bad... and we had no scheme to slow down their speedy pass rush. Could we win a couple more? Yep? Will we get to bowl-eligble? Find 4 winnable games on the schedule. Right now, I see 2 at most - Vandy and Citadel. Those will both be close games, though. And we may need to find another walk-on QB before the season's over with if we can't pass block.

Where do the wins come from?
Vandy, Citadel, Florida and Clemson. We have a shot at UT. I saw some good things on D, Nunez is a true warrior, Cooper played hard and Adams was open all day. I refuse to give up on this team. It may end up the way Holtz's team ended in 2004, and it may end up the way the team responded when Taneyhill turned that 1992 team around as a freshman.

Vandy, Citadel, Florida and Clemson. We have a shot at UT. I saw some good things on D, Nunez is a true warrior, Cooper played hard and Adams was open all day. I refuse to give up on this team. It may end up the way Holtz's team ended in 2004, and it may end up the way the team responded when Taneyhill turned that 1992 team around as a freshman.

its not 5pm , please wait until then and stay off the roads

Reactions: drawplay000
mavcock, how can you watch this team, and think that we can win against Fla. and Tenn.?

Puff..puff...pass

Hell no. With our pathetic as it gets run defense and awful offense we'll be in a dogfight with the Citadel to get to 3 wins. LSU, aTM, Clem, UF, UT will all KILL US. Vandy will beat us.

Spurrier laughing about how he doesn't have to work too hard here and is paid so much that he isn't leaving should have been the nail in the coffin. He IS NOT bigger than this program. Thank him for what he did and give him his walking papers tonight. It is INEXCUSABLE! The more we put up with this crap the harder it'll be for us to hire a decent coach. Spurrier basically spits in our faces every time he opens his mouth basically laughing at how much money he makes and how lazy he can be. He doesn't have time to worry about calling plays or actually coaching the damn team he's paid a fortune to coach. He has to spend all his time thinking of his putting stroke and swing mechanics. We deserve better...we need to demand it. It is complete ROBBERY that Spurrier is getting paid to clearly do absolutely nothing. Get him out the door. I am not happy...none of the rest of you should be either.

No chance!! Citadel our only win rest of year if we can we win that one. This coaching staff has quit on this team. Mass confusion on the sidelines. No clue what we are doing!! Freaking pathetic!!! Hope Ray grows a pair on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and hands them all a link slip!!!!

To put things into perspective we lost by two touchdowns to a team that beat UCONN by 3 and lost to Kentucky. We made a true freshman quarterback look like an all american and made one of the worst rushing teams in college football backs look like Chubb and Fournette. We will be defiantly home for Christmas this year which is better than going to Birmingham.

Reactions: RayGilda
Mavcock, did you watch the game? I saw no positives today, just a team in disarray.

What four games we going to win from here on out? LSU will score as many as they want on us, AandM will do the same, Tenn. is going to be pissed about what could have been so they are going to run the score up on us, Fla. will beat us, Vandy and Citadel aint locks, by the time we play the Citadel, we are going to be a bigger dumpster fire and they might even beat a have hearted team and coaching staff... This team might be worse then the 0-11 team. We should have lost to UNC and if UCF wouldnt have suspended 37 players since spring practice two springs ago they would have kicked our butt too. The Clemson game is going to be horrible bc Dabo is still butthurt from the five in a row... they may beat us by 50. This is horrible... Pride caused all this and I mean SOS's pride.

Yes, but we're going to need Dr. Brown's DeLorean and a lighting strike to go back three years and not make such dumb decisions.

Reactions: gawpensfl
The drop in talent is unbelievable.Missorri's stake could have won with either team. I can't remember an SC team this poorly coached.

If you guys will stay out of the stands they will change They don't care how much we bitch as long as the stands are full. Ray will not do anything as long as the money keeps pouring in.

Reactions: GCock47
Going INTO this game 6-6 was our best hope. Now I think 4 wins is optimistic.

If you guys will stay out of the stands they will change They don't care how much we bitch as long as the stands are full. Ray will not do anything as long as the money keeps pouring in.

Agree with this.

And on a personal note, my decision to not renew with the gamecock club this year looks better & better.

Reactions: bmhood1984

We're still getting PLENTY of SEC money but I hear what you're saying.

Really ? Not even close. We are not beating Florida or Clemson and possibly lose to Vandy

Nah, not this year. The one good thing about being this bad is that we don't have to dick around with another .500 season that still leaves some thinking this coaching staff may be able to get it done if we just give them another year. I remember during the Brad Scott years, most of us figured out by 1997, after 3 years of hovering around .500 that he wasn't going to turn us into a contender. But it wasn't until we went 1-10 in 1998 that _everybody_ figured that out. At least this time, we can go ahead and get our 1998 over with this year and move on.

But, hey, it could be worse: We could be the Texas Longhorns.

I do not see 4 more wins on the schedule. I really thought we might win at Mizzu, then beat Citadel/Vandy, and steal another win somewhere else. But now, I just do not see it. I sincerely hope I am proven wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT