ADVERTISEMENT

Will you pay over face value this year? Let’s say only 20k

Depends. If we are 8-0 with Georgia coming to Williams Brice....I would gladly pay well over face. Of course should that happen, I would expect the season to be cancelled the day before that game. It would be right up there with the Navy game, the Marquez North catch at Tennessee, and Thornwell getting the flu before the Final Four.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
After the crap fest of the past few years...I gave up end of last year. Not a matter of money. Thankfully, I'm able to pay whatever.
After nearly 40 years, I tired of us not willing to win. I'm tired of losing the Clemson. I'm tired of inept coaches and the excuses made by our fanbase.

So I'd planned to travel the world and follow KISS instead had 20 concerts in 6 countries lined up before Covid. KISS has never lost to Clemson.

After the crap fest of the past few years...I gave up end of last year. Not a matter of money. Thankfully, I'm able to pay whatever.
After nearly 40 years, I tired of us not willing to win. I'm tired of losing the Clemson. I'm tired of inept coaches and the excuses made by our fanbase.

So I'd planned to travel the world and follow KISS instead had 20 concerts in 6 countries lined up before Covid. KISS has never lost to Clemson.
There's always Rock n' Roll all Nite, Party every day!

Reactions: uscfan1981
One of the only times I ever paid over face was for Bama in 2010. I still remember it was $85(I think face was $55) and money well spent! It’s crazy how outrageous the ticket prices have gotten in recent years. Bama, Clemson, or Georgia games run $110+ face value nowadays.

Only thing I’m willing to pay over face for now is championship games and I’m not banking on one of those in the near future

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
LOL

I wouldn’t attend if you paid me $100 for each home game.

I certainly won't be attending because I'm in at least three high risk categories, four depending on how you count them. But even if the pandemic was not a threat I won't attend if someone paid me a $100.00 per game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT