ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all need just need get over yourselves and get behind Coach Beamer...

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Shane Beamer walked into a dream job with players he was give and sever other players who transferred in and wanted to play for him... We still problems and Beamer will not run from the issues... He is trying to win now with the players he has in hand...

We will have blow outs like this this year and next year and if you think Muschamp didn't have anything to do with this win again us, you're wrong... I'm sure he gave the best scouting report he ever did in his f'cking life as a coach because he knows the personal of this team inside and out... He knows every weakness we have on this team and took advantage of it... It's like Brad Scott giving Clemson the best scouting report against us for several years... Beamer did the best he could and will make the best of what he has now, not next year...

Discipline issues have been out major problem and it's not going away over night... Like any bad habit you may have, it will take time to go away...

I don't know you, but I was sick and tired of seeing the Arch Manning kid on the sideline at Georgia and he will not be going there.. Georgia is still Run U school and Arch Manning will be going somewhere else like Alabama. Clemson. Ole Miss. Texas.

Don't be surprise if you hear down the road that we might get a visit from Arch Manning.. Beamer will challenge recruits to come in and make a difference...

If you didn't like the hire of of Beamer, then seek out our former players who know Beamer personally who sees him as a good fit for the program... Ask them why they recommend Beamer for the job... I challenge you seek out the players and report back to us why they think Beamer is the guy for the job...

Last edited:
Hell SC covered, you should be happy. Before the year started I heard 4 wins was a successful season? This team is not good right now, but give Beamer a chance. I still see maybe 6 wins, Georgia is really good, hell SC outscored the mighty taters against then IN ATHENS.
We scored about as many points against UGA as they scored against the mighty Ga Tech. LOL

We scored about as many points against UGA as they scored against the mighty Ga Tech. LOL
Taters played at Home, SC in a hostile SEC venue. Y’all need to ease up. Taters will win every game in sorry ass A-She-She always do, but will keep 1st string healthy and fresh for playoffs, then get plunked again by UGA

Hell SC covered, you should be happy. Before the year started I heard 4 wins was a successful season? This team is not good right now, but give Beamer a chance. I still see maybe 6 wins, Georgia is really good, hell SC outscored the mighty taters against then IN ATHENS.
I agree. But Clemson is not looking stout this year. They may get it together.

CSB is still learning and is young. I expect that he will get better and have some great teams at USC in the future.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
if you think Muschamp didn't have anything to do with this win again us, you're wrong.

Who exactly are you arguing with here? I don’t believe there is a single Gamecock fan who doesn’t know that Muschamp was responsible for last night - primarily for building a weak program that Beamer inherited but I guess a bit on the scouting report too. But the main reason is the personnel he recruited and “developed” doesn’t come close to matching Gerorgia’s.

Reactions: DarkHorse2001
I hope Beamer wins. What is the alternative than to hope? He is here and that isn't going to change anytime soon. And I don't think whatever push back some of the fan base feel is actually directed personally at Beamer. He seems to attempt to say all the things that make people feel good. But many are still frustrated with the process that brought him here. Most can't imagine another SEC school outside of maybe Vandy that would have had Beamer on any list of even Longshot candidates for a head coaching job in this league. It just looked like the administration was looking to hire one that didn't come at a competitive price, and that people liked him when he was on staff previously, and he had a last name that was familiar in football circles. I think those are the facts as to why many are hoping for the best, but that USC didn't do their absolute best in searching for a coach with more of a serious resume rather than hoping USC could take a chance and hire their own version of Dabo.

Shane Beamer walked into a dream job with players he was give and sever other players who transferred in and wanted to play for him... We still problems and Beamer will not run from the issues... He is trying to win now with the players he has in hand...

We will have blow outs like this this year and next year and if you think Muschamp didn't have anything to do with this win again us, you're wrong... I'm sure he gave the best scouting report he ever did in his f'cking life as a coach because he knows the personal of this team inside and out... He knows every weakness we have on this team and took advantage of it... It's like Brad Scott giving Clemson the best scouting report against us for several years... Beamer did the best he could and will make the best of what he has now, not next year...

Discipline issues have been out major problem and it's not going away over night... Like any bad habit you may have, it will take time to go away...

I don't know you, but I was sick and tired of seeing the Arch Manning kid on the sideline at Georgia and he will not be going there.. Georgia is still Run U school and Arch Manning will be going somewhere else like Alabama. Clemson. Ole Miss. Texas.

Don't be surprise if you hear down the road that we might get a visit from Arch Manning.. Beamer will challenge recruits to come in and make a difference...

If you didn't like the hire of of Beamer, then seek out our former players who know Beamer personally who sees him as a good fit for the program... Ask them why they recommend Beamer for the job... I challenge you seek out the players and report back to us why they think Beamer is the guy for the job...

I was on the Shane Train the minute he was hired. GO COCKS

USCALUMNI

Who exactly are you arguing with here? I don’t believe there is a single Gamecock fan who doesn’t know that Muschamp was responsible for last night - primarily for building a weak program that Beamer inherited but I guess a bit on the scouting report too. But the main reason is the personnel he recruited and “developed” doesn’t come close to matching Gerorgia’s.
It would be funny if Kirby gave Muschamp his walking papers after using him for the Clemson and Carolina games... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
I wasn’t expecting a good season, but I can already tell Beamer is in over his head. They have been coached down so far. Look at our Oline compared to ECU’s Dline. We were much larger and still could not run the ball.

Agree 100% - we are very lucky to have someone like Coach Beamer as our coach. We need to think long-term. We need someone capable of building a stable program who is totally invested in it for the long haul. That is Coach Beamer.

I for one am against “taunting penalties” UNLESS it is DJ vs taters, lol. We all loved it then!!
What Swearinger is most famous for meets my definition of taunting. I couldn't hear what if anything was said. But standing and looking at someone does not. 15 yards for giving someone the stink eye? Whatever you can get away with in baseball you should in football as well.

I haven’t seen anything that Beamer has done or hasn’t done that’s made me scratch my head the first few games. Seems to be a pretty good time manager and is aggressive before halftime, I like that. I also notice we seem to make a lot of adjustments at halftime and seem to play better the second half.

Holtz and Spurrier took some big hits also in their first year.

Reactions: rogue cock
The quicker you guys accept this job was too big for him, the quicker we can move on and try to get better.

No point in wasting the next few years knowing the inevitable outcome.
So, if we all agree this job was too much for Coach Beamer, you will personally clean house and hire the coach to make it all better? Sounds about right to me 🤣

Reactions: myrtlecock

Lol.

The Pied Bleater.

Do, or do not. He still has plenty of time to prove he is the answer.

What Swearinger is most famous for meets my definition of taunting. I couldn't hear what if anything was said. But standing and looking at someone does not. 15 yards for giving someone the stink eye? Whatever you can get away with in baseball you should in football as well.

Swearinger also did it while we were good. Swearinger would have been embarrassing if we were losing by 30.

The quicker you guys accept this job was too big for him, the quicker we can move on and try to get better.

No point in wasting the next few years knowing the inevitable outcome.
Read my post again but just skip to the last line. It's a free country and you can say anything you want, but it's also free enough that I can think anything about you I want and right now I'm not being kind.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT