ADVERTISEMENT

You are right, Rose. Absolutely right.

Yeah, you "called it" because you knew your entire statement was a lie. "running off an OC" doesn't mean that anybody was "fired" by the coach. Running off someone usually means you are shitty to them and they give you the finger, which is exactly what happened. Just like I said.

Yeah, you "called it" because you knew your entire statement was a lie. "running off an OC" doesn't mean that anybody was "fired" by the coach. Running off someone usually means you are shitty to them and they give you the finger, which is exactly what happened. Just like I said.

It was a good thing Satterfield left. We should have been able to hire an upgrade.

We, fans, did NOT run off Satterfield. All it took for Beamer is to observe the playing field and then read the stats. It would be nice for us fans to have the power. We could then save Beamer from making mistakes, and do so for a lot less than $6 million/year.

OF course they did. What about fans calling for your head every week would be appealing when decided to take another offer?

And I did not say that fans "forced" Beamer to "fire" Satt. Completely made up. But fans absolutely can impact coaching hirings and firings, and whether or not a coach takes a better offer or not.

Ask Greg Schiano.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
OF course they did. What about fans calling for your head every week would be appealing when decided to take another offer?

And I did not say that fans "forced" Beamer to "fire" Satt. Completely made up. But fans absolutely can impact coaching hirings and firings, and whether or not a coach takes a better offer or not.

Ask Greg Schiano.
Well, then Satterfield will be exiting Nebraska next year because fans there want him nowhere near their practice field.

Well, then Satterfield will be exiting Nebraska next year because fans there want him nowhere near their practice field.

No, it only works when it suits Mrs Satterfields arguments. The magical powers of fans to force firings only works in Columbia.

Or, I called it because I told you ahead of time how you would backtrack, and you went along and did exactly what I said.

Sad little troll .

I NEVER backtracked on ANYTHING. I never said Beamer "fired" anybody. I never said fans "forced" Beamer to "fire" anybody. And that makes sense, seeing as Beamer didn't "fire anybody. LOL

Taters really salty today after ACC getting left out of the playoffs. LOL

Has nothing to do with us or anything he did here. Don't really care. Just making the point. Maybe when idiots scream at the sky for heads to roll, maybe they better have another head that is better lined up. Obviously, we didn't. If you can explain to be how we didn't take a step backwards on offense this year, I'll listen.

Has nothing to do with us or anything he did here. Don't really care. Just making the point. Maybe when idiots scream at the sky for heads to roll, maybe they better have another head that is better lined up. Obviously, we didn't. If you can explain to be how we didn't take a step backwards on offense this year, I'll listen.
No matter what I say, you won't agree with. So, I won't waste my time. Our old OC is a loser. Our new OC has not erased his reputation from the NFL of being the worst OC in the League. The past is just that....the past. The question is what will they do for the future? Are we making changes on staff? If so, are we willing to be aggressive in hiring or wimps? We are paying Loggains $1 million/year. Our rival is going to reportedly pay their new OL coach $1 million/year with incentives. Our rival means business.

I NEVER backtracked on ANYTHING.

Except a few posts up on this thread.

But then I called it.

You'll pretend your exact quote:
"Sad that fans ran off his OC"
Didn't really mean that fans had the power to make decisions for Beamer.

I'll just keep laughing that you're moronic enough to think fans had anything to do with it.

We had Steve Spurrier for a decade.

Not bad.

Only 4 of Spurrier's 11 years here were better offensively than last year under Satt.

2 of his 11 years were worse than Satt's worst year, and he wasn't pulling in a grad student from the staff to QB.

I'm not saying he was or will be Spurrier, but he was NOT a bad OC for us given the circumstances.

Last edited:
Only 4 of Spurrier's 11 years here were better offensively than last year under Satt.

2 of his 11 years were worse than Satt's worst year, and he wasn't pulling in a grad student from the staff to QB.

I'm not saying he was or will be Spurrier, but he was NOT a bad OC for us given the circumstances.

Tough day in the troll world when you’re arguing Satterfield was better than Spurrier.

• Haha
Tough day in the troll world when you’re arguing Satterfield was better than Spurrier.

Just 7 of his 11 years here. That's all.

And I don't see a lot of Spurriers lining up to take the job here, so it really doesn't matter.

So again, name our last top OC hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT