ADVERTISEMENT

You know what gonna happen

I don’t think trust the process is what he’ll be saying after the game. Sure, I believe Hill will look better against their defense, but how do you think Matt Corral will look against ours? They have receivers that can actually catch the football and I guarantee you Kiffen won’t hesitate to put up as many points as they can, which will be a lot. I think Jimbo kinda eased up on us, Lane won’t. He’ll embarrass us and enjoy doing it. Get ready for some more of the most wins in the first three years talk.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I don’t think trust the process is what he’ll be saying after the game. Sure, I believe Hill will look better against their defense, but how do you think Matt Corral will look against ours? They have receivers that can actually catch the football and I guarantee you Kiffen won’t hesitate to put up as many points as they can, which will be a lot. I think Jimbo kinda eased up on us, Lane won’t. He’ll embarrass us and enjoy doing it. Get ready for some more of the most wins in the first three years talk.

No hit at Hill. The young man is very courageous to even try to play. He just cannot run and be mobile. We need to play the future. If he gets hurt again, it could effect him for like. Stubborn Muschamp, no changes, this process sucks.

You know what you get with Hill. He can throw a 10 yard slant and a swing pass to a RB. Not very mobile but a good decision maker.
A 1 to 1 TD/INT ratio with several sacks from holding the ball too long doesn't scream good decision maker to me. Just saying. 5 TDs in 6 games is pretty bad. And 5 INT in that same time period is even worse.

A 1 to 1 TD/INT ratio with several sacks from holding the ball too long doesn't scream good decision maker to me. Just saying. 5 TDs in 6 games is pretty bad. And 5 INT in that same time period is even worse.
I’m definitely in favor of Hilinski. Hill isn’t great, but he isn’t bad. Our WRs are bad. Probably 3 of those 5 picks are on them. I think Hilinski has the ability to stretch the field more.
The combination of injuries and playing in a much more athletic conference are catching up to Hill.

Reactions: Jbouton2
I actually think hill is a decent qb. It’s the receivers that are worthless. How many drops have we had? Hill can’t catch it for them too.

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
Unless we found some new recievers who can catch and are playmakers i don't think we have to worry about Hill showing out Saturday. I think its gonna be a Harris and Fenwick show

Jimbo, like other coaches won't ease up on any opponent. They scored 2 TD's when they could have shut it down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT