ADVERTISEMENT

You're not going to believe this

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
Lawrence1.jpg

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...rs-security-detail-protecting-trevor-lawrence

They will do anything for publicity. Like the get back guy for venables.
It still pisses me off that of all the small states in this country, OURS has to field a budding dynasty. And it ISNT US!

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
It is absurd that Clemson still allows this. I’m surprised visiting coaches and ADs do not protest.

It's not only absurd, it's very dangerous for fans and players. I'd expect this all-in-rush-to the field after the game's over if it's a small college we're talking about OR if this was 1965, but the Clemmies are NUTS to allow this practice to continue. I think Wofford, PC, and Newberry still do the go-to-the-field thing, but I'm not so sure that Citadel and Furman allow this lawsuit-in-waiting.on their football fields.

Reactions: DarkCock
It's not only absurd, it's very dangerous for fans and players. I'd expect this all-in-rush-to the field after the game's over if it's a small college we're talking about OR if this was 1965, but the Clemmies are NUTS to allow this practice to continue. I think Wofford, PC, and Newberry still do the go-to-the-field thing, but I'm not so sure that Citadel and Furman allow this lawsuit-in-waiting.on their football fields.
I think we have larger issues to worry about than what goes on up there!

It's also a brilliant opportunity for the $100 handshake! I know one old guy who does this every home game.

It’s also an effective way to stop another teams drive at the end of a game, like what happened last year when we had 4 seconds left and we’re moving to score once again only to have one of their idiot fans run on the field and they let the clock run.

Reactions: DarkCock
Who cares what happens at the orange turd!

It’s also an effective way to stop another teams drive at the end of a game, like what happened last year when we had 4 seconds left and we’re moving to score once again only to have one of their idiot fans run on the field and they let the clock run.

Dabo led that charge on the field to make sure we didn't score again. Obviously it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but he later tried to claim that he doesn't care about the point differential.

I line running on their field when we beat them up there too. Yes it's been awhile.

If you can't go to college go to Clemson.

Reactions: Slotreceiver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT