ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 11 Bitcoin ETFs Approved by SEC.

My daughter attended a Kennedy fundraiser in California over the weekend where Kennedy hammered that very point. I agree with him on both points. I have long thought the Ukraine money has ended up in the pockets of corrupt politicians—including numerous ones in the U.S. BTW, I was in California last month and I was stunned how California Libs were all excited about Kennedy.

That's really good to hear.

OT: 11 Bitcoin ETFs Approved by SEC.

My daughter attended a Kennedy fundraiser in California over the weekend where Kennedy hammered that very point. I agree with him on both points. I have long thought the Ukraine money has ended up in the pockets of corrupt politicians—including numerous ones in the U.S. BTW, I was in California last month and I was stunned how California Libs were all excited about Kennedy.
Reactions: Ward Jr

Where SC at this week?

#18 is a solid guess. I could see us as high as #15 as Ben mentioned above.

Another great game on Saturday against a team who causes us some matchup issues. Good coaching once again moving to the zone in the 2nd half. 26 assists -- Unselfish play....The ball is moving around very well.

Columbia-native and Freshman, Murray-Bowles, lead the way. Other than us, he had offers from the likes of Presbyterian and Elon. Fits perfectly in the system.

The March Madness selection committee leans heavily on the NET rankings. If this is a computer compilation, it needs some serious tweaking. We're currently #38 while UK sits at #26 and UT at #6. We have a better record than both. We have a better Quad 1 % record We beat both head to head. If you look at most of the team ahead of us, our resume looks far better. Head scratcher.
https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-men/d1/ncaa-mens-basketball-net-rankings
Excellent analysis!
Reactions: Ward Jr

Where SC at this week?

I am guessing this squad comes in at #18 this week, any other guesses??

#18 is a solid guess. I could see us as high as #15 as Ben mentioned above.

Another great game on Saturday against a team who causes us some matchup issues. Good coaching once again moving to the zone in the 2nd half. 26 assists -- Unselfish play....The ball is moving around very well.

Columbia-native and Freshman, Murray-Bowles, lead the way. Other than us, he had offers from the likes of Presbyterian and Elon. Fits perfectly in the system.

The March Madness selection committee leans heavily on the NET rankings. If this is a computer compilation, it needs some serious tweaking. We're currently #38 while UK sits at #26 and UT at #6. We have a better record than both. We have a better Quad 1 % record We beat both head to head. If you look at most of the team ahead of us, our resume looks far better. Head scratcher.
https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-men/d1/ncaa-mens-basketball-net-rankings

Where SC at this week?

I actually think we will be at #15. I think the win at Tennessee holds a ton of credit with the AP voters.

My concern is can we handle the success and the target that comes with it. It’s a great problem to have though!
Our Tenn win in Knoxville is looking more impressive now that Tenn slammed UK — in Lexington. Top 20 is a possibility.

What you think about Lamont now?

I'm most encouraged by the overall style of play. Ball rotation and finding the open shooter on offense right now is excellent. Players are hustling to get rebounds and loose balls. They also get back on defense very quickly.

If Paris can continue his hot hand of unearthing quality players to fit in his system, I don't see any reason to believe the team can't have continued success. If that were to happen, the biggest issue then becomes retaining his services against higher profile BB schools who can probably pay him more.
I don’t see us losing him for more money. I think we’ll step up, when the time comes.
Reactions: gamecock stock

What you think about Lamont now?

Anyone that says that they knew Coach Paris would be doing this well is probably not being honest.

I certainly didn’t know he would be successful this quickly but I was glad that we had moved on from Frank.

Keep it up coach. I haven’t been this excited about men’s basketball 🏀 in a long time. The FF was great with Frank but it turned out to be a fluke.

Where SC at this week?

I say the voters are still reluctant to rate us much higher than 22. Breaking into the top 25 for the first time in a season is typically met with skepticism— unless you’re a UNC, Kansas, or such perennial basketball powers.
Our men's teams lately have had a tendency to fall down shortly after getting ranked. Hope we can break that habit too.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT