ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2022 WBB Team

In other words, she would play if the opponent was Stanford Friday night. No speed on the perimeter for K State, so we wouldn't have any problem matching up with them without Henderson.
That's my line of thinking as well. I think Dawn is using this as an opportunity to see who she can rely on in our thinnest position. This experience could pay dividends down the road with foul trouble and such down the road.

That's my line of thinking as well. I think Dawn is using this as an opportunity to see who she can rely on in our thinnest position. This experience could pay dividends down the road with foul trouble and such down the road.
I think y'all are spot on. My guess is Henny dresses and spends the first half on the exercise bike...... Just in case.

I think y'all are spot on. My guess is Henny dresses and spends the first half on the exercise bike...... Just in case.
Sounds like a plan. I had chance to watch that K State/NC State game today. The Wildcats' guards are big and physical but slow. A good opportunity to play our bigger guards (Amihere is a big as they get!). Destanni could get in the lane at will against K State, but I'm sure they would foul her hard. Not worth the risk if she's less than 100%,

Reactions: gamecockblack
Have to eat humble pie, I thought Iowa State would put it to LSU. The fighting Mulkeys were clearly better. Now we know why Moon Ursin transferred out, she was behind Pointer and Morris.
LSU Looked like a tourney team, time will tell.

Duke just coldcocked Iowa. How can Iowa be #4 with literally no bench? Makes our game in Durham more interesting.

ACC really put it to the Big10. Maryland as a team was unimpressive against Miami. Reese and Owusu were however excellent. Just don’t think that’s enough to beat us, we win by +10

Reactions: DarkCock
Have to eat humble pie, I thought Iowa State would put it to LSU. The fighting Mulkeys were clearly better. Now we know why Moon Ursin transferred out, she was behind Pointer and Morris.
LSU Looked like a tourney team, time will tell.

Duke just coldcocked Iowa. How can Iowa be #4 with literally no bench? Makes our game in Durham more interesting.

ACC really put it to the Big10. Maryland as a team was unimpressive against Miami. Reese and Owusu were however excellent. Just don’t think that’s enough to beat us, we win by +10
Is UCF in the Big XII now for basketball? I saw they beat Arky, but wasn't sure if it was part of the challenge. Was Texas/UT part of the challenge? SEC doing well so far.

Reactions: winloseortie
Is UCF in the Big XII now for basketball? I saw they beat Arky, but wasn't sure if it was part of the challenge. Was Texas/UT part of the challenge? SEC doing well so far.
No and no. Texas plays A&M in the challenge. Inter state rivalry hype along with mentor vs protege. Also Blair farewell tour

Reactions: DarkCock
If you ask me, the SEC Big 12 challenge is a mess. They play it over 5 days and we have 4 teams without a matchup: Bama, UT, OM, and Ark. Those teams play games against the AAC. So I guess technically the UCF game was their matchup game.

BTW 3-0 SEC right now

ACC BIG10 only has one team in the ACC unmatched and they do it in 2 nights. ACC 10-4

Doesn’t answer the question.
Hmmm....... I always love when people double down. Especially when they realize they have asked a question they are completely uninformed about. Soldier on and call the shoe police, I’m sure they will get right on it. Women coaches have been wearing heels for forty years

Hmmm....... I always love when people double down. Especially when they realize they have asked a question they are completely uninformed about. Soldier on and call the shoe police, I’m sure they will get right on it. Women coaches have been wearing heels for forty years
What am I uninformed about? That women have been wearing high heels on basketball courts for years? I know that.

Georgia beat Texas Tech in the SEC/Big XII Challenge. LSU plays Iowa State tonight. That should be a good matchup. I'm curious what the crowd will look like for that one. Are LSU fans all aboard the Mulkey Train or are they kind of 'meh'?
After last night there is no doubt that the fans showed up and were loud and have completely bought into Mulkey as their coach. Considering she's a native of Louisiana I assumed she always would be, but they definitely got her full support now.

Reactions: RoosterBooster1
After last night there is no doubt that the fans showed up and were loud and have completely bought into Mulkey as their coach. Considering she's a native of Louisiana I assumed she always would be, but they definitely got her full support now.
I imagine our game there on Jan 6 will be a sellout and a madhouse

Reactions: gamecockblack
I imagine our game there on Jan 6 will be a sellout and a madhouse
I expect that for any semi competitive program we play this season.
On a side note it's crazy how I initially thought your comment was politically based for a second

Duke's new coach is off to a great start. She hit the portal hard and has a really good looking team. The game on their court will be a packed house for sure.
dwayne-johnson-bring-it-on.gif

Reactions: winloseortie
I expect that for any semi competitive program we play this season.
On a side note it's crazy how I initially thought your comment was politically based for a second
🤣🤣🤣🤣 nope just the date of the game. Hadn’t even thought of that. Though I do imagine if they pull a miracle upset, the court will be stormed with a Cajun shaman somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: Gamekem
Some Vol fans on Volnation are saying Fudd and her parents are unhappy with UConn. Anyone with AAU connections or other connections know anything?

Some Vol fans on Volnation are saying Fudd and her parents are unhappy with UConn. Anyone with AAU connections or other connections know anything?
I don't know anything but I wouldn't put much stock into it, especially from Volnation dealing with UConn news. The UConn brand has already netted her numerous brand deals, so it could happen but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

I don't know which team is considered the greatest defensive team in NCAA women's basketball history, but our defense might be better than theirs. We can't hit a free throw or take care of the ball tonight, but the defense is unreal.

I don't know anything but I wouldn't put much stock into it, especially from Volnation dealing with UConn news. The UConn brand has already netted her numerous brand deals, so it could happen but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
As my Mom would say: "Makes me no never mind." Just wondering if there was any truth to it or someone just running their mouth.

Cooke is struggling tonight, Boston already has a double double at halftime with 11 points and 11 rebounds. Amihere has impressed me with how focused and well she's played so far at the point and Cardoso has really impressed as well, making the most of her minutes. Hopefully we can start making some shots in the 2nd half

Cooke is struggling tonight, Boston already has a double double at halftime with 11 points and 11 rebounds. Amihere has impressed me with how focused and well she's played so far at the point and Cardoso has really impressed as well, making the most of her minutes. Hopefully we can start making some shots in the 2nd half
If they would make foul shots, they would be up by 20. Shooting less than 50% from FT.

We have a lot of really good players. And we also have Aliyah Boston. She's just on another level. 😮

Reactions: Gamekem
#4 for K State is a cutie pie. I almost feel bad for her. I bet that freshman will be glad to never see Amihere again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT