ADVERTISEMENT

4 Fingers

uscsport

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2001
Fans and players hold up 4 fingers at the beginning of the 4th. quarter. We hold up 4 fingers to represent our 4 wins. I do not see it getting any better next year with our schedule. I hope that I am wrong but ???.

Fans and players hold up 4 fingers at the beginning of the 4th. quarter. We hold up 4 fingers to represent our 4 wins. I do not see it getting any better next year with our schedule. I hope that I am wrong but ???.
Four fingers? Best I can do is two.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Four fingers? Best I can do is two.

Exactly. Like this fine clemson product!

3032647.gif

Sometimes I forget how many wins we have so it is nice to be able to count them on one hand. Many other schools do not have this luxury. It’s yet another perk of being a Carolina fan.

Reactions: USCLaw85

What about middle finger directed to the coaching staff?

USCALUMNI

Seems like we could win our first four games next year. But you never know with Champ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT