ADVERTISEMENT

7 WINS - WINNING SEASON

Not beyond what anyone expected. We capped off the season on a very positive note. That’s momentum going into next season. But 7 wins is not considered a winning season. Raise your expectations a little! Lol

Not beyond what anyone expected. We capped off the season on a very positive note. That’s momentum going into next season. But 7 wins is not considered a winning season. Raise your expectations a little! Lol
here kitty kitty.

I don’t say this often, as I try to be respectful and polite, but you my friend are an idiot.

By definition if you win more than you lose, it is a winning season. I don’t know if a Gamecock fan that isn’t happy with 7 wins this year based on the last two or three years.

Math is hard for some.
0a8d5032e8a6e2498db3e20d53551a30.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jweaks
It was beyond what I expected. I thought would be the ceiling on a great year. As it turns out it could have been even better but after winning 6 over the last 2 seasons 7 in one is much better.

Seven wins is not a winning season?

I had an argument with a Georgia fan at a business dinner who insisted that being ranked number 9 was better than being ranked number 1 because the number 9 is higher than 1. Is that you? Did you ever go to a dinner in Greenville with a bunch of dentists?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT