ADVERTISEMENT

A large number of Rutgers football team has Covid.

If, heaven forbid, a player passes from it, that will put a halt to it all. I don't want to see either.
There has been a movement to stop football all together with the concussion problem. Now this is just what they need. Soccer seems to get a pass.

28 positive. Hmm. Clemson says “here, hold my beer.”
On a side, supposedly we have gone from 37ish positive down to zero with a few weeks. Also, they tested all the employees and the percent positive rate was around 2%. This thing can be controlled, but it will require these athletes to basically quarantine as a group for the whole season. No parties, no going out on the town etc. So we are dependent upon teenage boys to make good decisions. What could go wrong?

Actually not a bad thing as long as all of the young men are in good health. Honestly, I think most colleges need to isolate all students on campus for 2 to 3 weeks and let the virus run rampant - as long as they are in good health, the campus will develop herd immunity which will protect the older adults on campus. I think what Dabo did by getting his team infected intentionally or unintentionally will probably result in the team being C-19 free with antibodies throughout the season.

28 positive. Hmm. Clemson says “here, hold my beer.”
On a side, supposedly we have gone from 37ish positive down to zero with a few weeks. Also, they tested all the employees and the percent positive rate was around 2%. This thing can be controlled, but it will require these athletes to basically quarantine as a group for the whole season. No parties, no going out on the town etc. So we are dependent upon teenage boys to make good decisions. What could go wrong?
Yep. The team being together for practices and workouts would be fine until the first player who has been at a big party, or in a bar, or any other high-risk location, brings the infection in. And yeah, good luck in keeping 18-21yo away from all of those places for the duration of football season. What a mess.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Yep. The team being together for practices and workouts would be fine until the first player who has been at a big party, or in a bar, or any other high-risk location, brings the infection in. And yeah, good luck in keeping 18-21yo away from all of those places for the duration of football season. What a mess.
This is exactly why I don't think the college football season will last longer than a month or so. It's basically why I have no opinion on not playing Clemson. It's a moot point.

Reactions: 92Pony
I will be highly surprised if we even see a single kickoff by any team this entire fall season.

Bingo....... Winner. 2020 fb ain't happening. PAC 12 players already making demands to play ---- ummm no ---- gonna get real ugly real quick. Even if by some miracle there is a week 1 ---- I promise you it won't get to week 4.....you'll have "University Authorities" "caving" to the NO DOUBT COMING ATTACKS > "How can you continue to put these children - student athletes at risk." --- (shaming) ---- And the University Authorities will cave and say "To safeguard our SA's / we have cancelled the game with X team" ----

This is a complete fantasy guys. It AINT gonna happen.

Bingo....... Winner. 2020 fb ain't happening. PAC 12 players already making demands to play ---- ummm no ---- gonna get real ugly real quick. Even if by some miracle there is a week 1 ---- I promise you it won't get to week 4.....you'll have "University Authorities" "caving" to the NO DOUBT COMING ATTACKS > "How can you continue to put these children - student athletes at risk." --- (shaming) ---- And the University Authorities will cave and say "To safeguard our SA's / we have cancelled the game with X team" ----

This is a complete fantasy guys. It AINT gonna happen.
Yep. Everyone is terrified of getting sued.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT