ADVERTISEMENT

ACC 3 - SEC East 1

So a c c best beat s e c worst. And that proves something ? If bama played wake wgat would out come be ? This is all just stupid u less you play best from each conference So just stop the stupid comparisons. Even a c c fans with decent knowledge know s e c is better football conference.

So a c c best beat s e c worst. And that proves something ? If bama played wake wgat would out come be ? This is all just stupid u less you play best from each conference So just stop the stupid comparisons. Even a c c fans with decent knowledge know s e c is better football conference.

Isn't Florida playing in Atlanta next Saturday? Are they the SEC's worst yet somehow playing for the conference championship?

carolinamyke is drunk.

Isn't Florida playing in Atlanta next Saturday? Are they the SEC's worst yet somehow playing for the conference championship?
They are the seventh worst since the QB they started the season with got suspended. The other six teams in the East are worse. They finally ran out of horseshoes.

I will give you louisville and FSU. But Clemson and UGA were big favorites.

And the worst team in sec (us) beat one of the acc div champs so that ain't saying much for UNC or the a c c
You think we'd have beaten them at the midway point of the season? We beat UNC before they found themselves. But I'm ready to move on to seasons where I have more than 3 wins to be excited over. :D Next season can't get here soon enough.

You think we'd have beaten them at the midway point of the season? We beat UNC before they found themselves. But I'm ready to move on to seasons where I have more than 3 wins to be excited over. :D Next season can't get here soon enough.

UNC "found themselves" once they started playing ACC teams minus FSU. I think most fans would agree we played our best games of the season against UNC and Clemson. Funny how that works.

Reactions: CockaDude-a-Dude
Good thing LSU, and Auburn beat Cuse and Louisville. Along with our victory over UNC and UGA's over Ga Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT