ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

I live for the day when 2 or more Gamecocks wrap up and drive the runner backward. Never see that anymore.

I’m not sure there is a hole, much less a right hole. But he can’t get going for sure. That first carry he had 3 guys uncontested waiting for him at the LOS.
That second carry he had a beautiful hole had he broke left and he dove right up where three guys were

Omg…holding on an secteam vs us.
I was about to talk about this. We get some ticky tack holding penalty and then you see them hold #7 on a roll out. What’s the count now? 22 or 23 against us vs 2 called for us?

I can sleep well tonight because I have now seen two holding calls on another team. Thank you thank you thank you

I can remember when that kind of end zone celebration drew a flag every time!

Troy Williamson once got flagged for crossing his arms for one second max.

So I guess celebration dances are legal in college now. I bet if we dance it won’t be but of course we have to actually get to the end zone to find out

It's like we not even on the field. Texas doing whatever they want to us. Just a scrimmage for them to work on some things. Our program has gone to shit

Won’t happen. His catch-to-drop ratio is too good.
Yeah it’s tough to watch a 6 7 guy swoop balls out of the air like it’s nothing. I prefer the drama from our other receivers of whether or not they will actually catch it. I particularly like the jump balls to 511 Joyner

It's like we not even on the field. Texas doing whatever they want to us. Just a scrimmage for them to work on some things. Our program has gone to shit
Miss St beat Vandy 45-6 today.
Guess Vandy was beat up from last week.

Our offense sucks. Talent is a huge problem but I swear 80% of our first reads are behind the line of scrimmage. We don’t even think vertical.

Reactions: Judson1
They know the offensive play before our guys do, LOL.

What a freaking joke, Satterfield shouldn’t be allowed to fly back on the plane.

Reactions: rogue cock
I’d really like to see Shane chew ass right now! These dudes don’t need a cheerleader because they aren’t playing hard.
Let me see him in some grills!

That’s pretty impressive to know the snap count that well and then have the RB actively run away from the block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT