ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

Teams pretty much know they can do this against us because they will almost never call it. I can’t believe we have two calls for us but they have missed a few obvious ones on big plays.
Doesn't matter they could play with 8 players and still beat us by 40

Serious question, I don't understand all the horizontal routes. Is that a scheme thing, or are these the results of check downs? Just seems like we don't attack the seams or middle of the field enough.

Reactions: rogue cock
I can handle losing these away games. But every damn game we look like a high school team out there.
Then I look at our starters and that guys 300, yep that guys big too. But we look like a totally different classification of football. WHY?

I coach a 16u girls softball team. The other night, the team we played had to pull up 5 9-10yr old girls just to have enough to play. I feel like our game tonight is just like that was; 16yr olds vs 10yr olds. Severely overmatched and not standing a chance.

How are we sooooo lacking in talent that we can’t gain a yard? This is just depressing.

With our OL there isn’t time to.
Then run a damn screen from time to time. Run a draw from time to time. We do absolutely nothing to offset the defenses aggressiveness. Hell, move the QB out of the pocket from time to time.

I know we suck. And I know it may not work. But what we attempt to do hasn’t worked all season and it’s a complete mess.

Noland backpedaling with no one around. I can’t blame him though.
How about next series we try and run the ball! That’s our only shot to keep from getting blown out.

Reactions: Brace1
Lots of time back there and we get a wobbly, back foot throw behind the receiver. Nice.

I coach a 16u girls softball team. The other night, the team we played had to pull up 5 9-10yr old girls just to have enough to play. I feel like our game tonight is just like that was; 16yr olds vs 10yr olds. Severely overmatched and not standing a chance.

How are we sooooo lacking in talent that we can’t gain a yard? This is just depressing.
coaching

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Serious question, I don't understand all the horizontal routes. Is that a scheme thing, or are these the results of check downs? Just seems like we don't attack the seams or middle of the field enough.
Have you seen the lame ducks being thrown by the QBs? Call all the plays you want but when you wobble like that past 5 yards it’s a wash.

Then run a damn screen from time to time. Run a draw from time to time. We do absolutely nothing to offset the defenses aggressiveness. Hell, move the QB out of the pocket from time to time.

I know we suck. And I know it may not work. But what we attempt to do hasn’t worked all season and it’s a complete mess.
We did….for NO gain.

A&M QB was a 3-star (Rivals) from Georgia for those of you keeping score at home.
43 offers but we weren’t one of them.
He’s got a lot of talent around him. Haven’t seen anything he’s done that makes me think he’s amazing or anything.

If I have to see Dabos Coke Commercial one more Time. I don't give a Darn about his Tygers as in Winnie the Pooh

We did….for NO gain.
So one time? That’s it? Yet we throw these sideline passes 50 times a game?

Like I said, I know it may not work. But you have to run some stuff to get something vertical eventually. If we could run the ball…fine. But we can’t. If we’re going to get shutout, at least get shutout trying. We play right into their hands.

Getting embarrassed yet again, defense isn’t good enough to carry us against SEC teams.

No hope of turning this around this year.

Reactions: rogue cock
It’s a party in College Station tonight. Everyone’s having a good time.
We get a gift in Clemson looking bad. A chance to steal a win when it seemed like it would be a decade. Only we look twice as bad. We will certainly not capitalize on that opportunity

TAMU is probably better now than that team that started the season. They stumbled with the QB switch, but they are clicking on all cylinders now.

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT