ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

I can remember when that kind of end zone celebration drew a flag every time!

Troy Williamson once got flagged for crossing his arms for one second max.
I was at the Branden Bennett over the top game at Georgia and one of our receivers got called for catching a touchdown and as he was running toward the bench pumping his fist to the crowd. Had I been near the referee I would’ve probably gone to jail that night. It was so overly blatant cheating but we got the last laugh

Noland is just scared to death. Poor guy see's one guy come at him he panics and back pedals. No way in hell we should lose to anybody this bad. They will score every possession they have. Team talks about getting to a quick start but every freaking game the other team scores on first possession. Beamer is just a cheerleader and has no balls. The Clemson game has now gone out of me and now I'm pissed again watching this shit show

Reactions: Brace1
Another conference rout. We too often are the opponent.
We get our chance at a conference rout last week and rally for a last second win.
There’s no tradition to uphold in Columbia. Players and coaches just sleepwalking.

Our Defensive coordinator is not looking so great lately is he. We have gotten worse against the run and that shouldn’t of happened. Plus the guys are getting pushed around the last couple weeks, maybe it’s depth or the strength coaches failed to prepare our guys for the SEC grind.

Reactions: Tmac069
I know one thing if we’re getting our butts handed to us like it appears we will be the entire game and the score is way out of hand he better let brown play some.

Did I mention our o line sux

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
giphy.gif
Coming to Willy B

Aggies could play straight defense the rest of the game and they still win.
WALKED -IN!

Reactions: Brace1
The offensive coordinator is literally responsible for coordinating the offense, this dysfunction is on him. How this team can look so bad and ill prepared is criminal. $900k is being pissed down the drain, I honestly think we could get a GA to do a better job. It's pathetic and actually sad.

God it’s heart wrenching to know we’re not even competitive. We should sue will Muschamp for what he did to our football program.

Yeah he does. But he’s got some talent. We didn’t even offer.
What QB did we bring in that year? I know they didn’t work out, but I’d imagine we got a decent QB as we’ve recruited the position well…they just haven’t developed / worked out. I don’t look at this guy and think “we missed on him.” Sorry. He’d be getting his a$$ lit up on this team too.

Embarrassing. 28-0 and the half is still not over. The offensive play calling is a disaster. The players are put in a bad situation with this type of coaching. Bunch of amateur coaches. Ray’s got to go and Beamer & company should follow him on the way out.

Any AD who hires an unproven Beamer needs to be fired.

I feel bad for our players. It is almost criminal what South Carolina has done to them with hiring "coaches"..... and I use that term very loosely in this situation.
Just pathetic.

Oh boy. 28-0 just like that. You really just can't be that bad. Running the ball up the middle on 1st and 2nd down. Really? Dude goes untouched in the endzone. Defense has flopped. Not even one ounce of care on this team. No leaders anywhere. Who in the hell would want to come here? So you will never get better. No recruit wants to play in this shit show of a team. Do you blame them? It will be 15 more years of this shit. Beamer will never fire anybody. We are freaking trash

Reactions: SOSUSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT