ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

Feels like I'm watching live action NCAA football video game wear, Carolina is a Cupcake and A&M is on Heisman LV.

If this continues to spiral like this, not sure how any of the coaches survive. Willy B is going to be near empty.

Put Joyner in. Noland’s effort is admirable but how is THIS helping this team? You gotta try something else. It’s about to be 35-0 in about 7 more plays.

We held and Noland runs right into the tackle. This offense has no identity. Make no mistake, outside of some good RBs there is not great talent on offense. But it would be hard to try and look as bad as we look today. Nobody on this offensive staff should return next year. Not sure what good it does to fire anyone now…but can’t let this go into another season.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Put Joyner in. Noland me effort is admirable but how is THIS helping this team? You gotta try something else. It’s about to be 35-0 in about 7 more plays.
F@ck no. We know what Joyner can do…or should I say can’t do. Noland is bad. But Joyner needs to hit that portal.

You got to give Brown a chance because we need someone that’s mobile and I’m not saying Luke…. Zeb doesn’t have a chance tonight with our lineman. Can we try brown and Jenkins at the same time I mean they played together and look great together so maybe that will help our piss poor passing game. Our receivers are not fast and they drop the ball

By the time the defense sits down, it's time to go back in. Can't even get a first down. And A&M is getting at least 6 or 7 yards on every 1st down play.

Reactions: rogue cock
I know people want to see another QB but considering our OL, it might not be a good idea to throw him in the game at the moment, might get permanently scared/hurt.maybe in the late 3rd or 4th.

Noland is just scared to death. Poor guy see's one guy come at him he panics and back pedals. No way in hell we should lose to anybody this bad. They will score every possession they have. Team talks about getting to a quick start but every freaking game the other team scores on first possession. Beamer is just a cheerleader and has no balls. The Clemson game has now gone out of me and now I'm pissed again watching this shit show
Scared? No he is being pounded because our OL can’t block. He was literally knocked out on one play, and you say he’s playing scared? He’s tough. But he needs help from our OL

Oh boy. 28-0 just like that. You really just can't be that bad. Running the ball up the middle on 1st and 2nd down. Really? Dude goes untouched in the endzone. Defense has flopped. Not even one ounce of care on this team. No leaders anywhere. Who in the hell would want to come here? So you will never get better. No recruit wants to play in this shit show of a team. Do you blame them? It will be 15 more years of this shit. Beamer will never fire anybody. We are freaking trash
Calm down and step away from the ledge.

This is so amateurish. We have enough talent on the team to be at least competitive. The problem is we have coaches who ignored the strengths of the team. The offense should be ran similar to what it was last year. After Beamer gets his players then you lay out your whole playbook.
Where is the talent? Outside of DL?

I don’t buy the talent gap. Not on this level. Gap yes. 28-0 halfway through 2nd qtr? Hell no.
On offense, buy it. We have multiple D2 players starting on this team. Actually on both sides of the ball. Don’t be fooled. We have a few nice players. But the role players around them are completely out of their league. For some reason our fans think transfers from Wingate, Gardner Webb, St John’s, James Madison etc…we’re going to translate into SEC wins. Nope.

This is so amateurish. We have enough talent on the team to be at least competitive. The problem is we have coaches who ignored the strengths of the team. The offense should be ran similar to what it was last year. After Beamer gets his players then you lay out your whole playbook.
AMEN

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT