ADVERTISEMENT

Alaina Coates wheeling to WNBA draft

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
My big girl @GamecockWBB own @Aye_itslaylay looking beautiful as ever on her @WNBA dream day. #draftday

C9UjS59UQAAB08K.jpg

C9UjS5-UQAER_wM.jpg

lawcalcock, I just wanted to thank you for your posts and insight on the WBB team. I don't follow USC Sports like I did when I was in my 20s or 30s, and I appreciate the insight you have given us on recruiting and everything else you have posted. Please keep it up, my friend.

Akhator was not even invited to the draft. If she was the 3rd pick, then no suprise Coates went 2nd. Akhator was a non-factor against us when Alaina was healthy.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Akhator was not even invited to the draft. If she was the 3rd pick, then no suprise Coates went 2nd. Akhator was a non-factor against us when Alaina was healthy.
that was a shocker...Unless she can play the 3 spot, it's a bad pick...She is too small to play 4 in the WNBA...She couldn't guard any of our post players...She can rebound and is quick...I am sure the team that chose her knows how to use her...

The mouthy Mikaela Epps was drafted in the 3rd round

that was a shocker...Unless she can play the 3 spot, it's a bad pick...She is too small to play 4 in the WNBA...She couldn't guard any of our post players...She can rebound and is quick...I am sure the team that chose her knows how to use her...

The mouthy Mikaela Epps was drafted in the 3rd round
That one surprised me. I thought she would go higher, she usually gave us fits until she.made a boneheaded play in crunch time.

Reactions: Brace1
Coates drafted 2 and Gray went 4

C9U5EIhVYAAsEFu.jpg

Now we will see if the rumors about Kaela Davis sliding down are true

Wings is appropriate name for Dallas. They will have 3 very athletic wings next season with Gray, Davis and Skylar Diggins.

62d69c494804d8888e5aa59167005a75.jpg

So Wilson will be next year's #1 overall pick more than likely.
That means this NCAA Championship team will have had at least 4 top 10 drafted players for the WNBA. That is nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT