ADVERTISEMENT

An innocent thread turns into a political one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It’s amazing how pitifully awful the trump justice dept is that they can’t find any of the overwhelmingly obvious evidence to indict Soros. RollLaugh
Yep must be crappy lawyers. That's got to be really disappointing to the people who bought the "I know the best people" bs. The man is public enemy #1, breaks every law in the book & not one charge from this administration. Did trump university have a law school? That might possibly explain this legal bumbling.

Reactions: Rollerdude123
This fella seems like a perfect example. Looking at his 149 posts, they are all the same. He's here for 1 reason only, and it's not Gamecock or sports related.
I'm a bot (unpaid but a bot nonetheless) I respond to nonsense, I don't start it.
Be glad to talk Gamecocks, whatcha got?

I know. It’s amazing how pitifully awful the trump justice dept is that they can’t find any of the overwhelmingly obvious evidence to indict Soros. RollLaugh
You made me remember a third option “deep state”. Throw that at the end of any outlandish statement and it immediately becomes credible.

You made me remember a third option “deep state”. Throw that at the end of any outlandish statement and it immediately becomes credible.

To be fair, the left celebrated the "deep state" publicly for a long time, they just called it "the resistance".

Looking at all your posts, I don't see any in the sports threads. Odd?

Perhaps you could call Sansbury Eye Center and set up an appointment. Your near vision may be failing.

king ward said:
Harris was a great return man. I remember one game up at Chapel Hill when he took two punts back to the house. He had great instincts in the open field.

king ward said:
Harris was a great return man. I remember one game up at Chapel Hill when he took two punts back to the house. He had great instincts in the open field.

The game Harris had in Athens was about as dominate as I've ever seen from a return guy.
Ask George Rodgers about FB's and I'll guarantee you one of the first names out of his mouth will be Steve Dorsey. Guy got very few carries but his blocking was awesome. He was another guy who'll never show up on the stat sheet

Be glad to put my knowledge of Gamecock football, basketball or baseball up against anybody, some will know more, many will know less. I only care about the Gamecocks, not any other team & right now all they are doing is S&C work. Want to talk about that, then go. But you don't get to dictate what threads I respond to, sorry that's not how message boards work.

Last edited:

True. Well, then it’s amazing how pitifully awful the trump justice dept. is that the totally incompetent attorney general can’t get rid of all the “deep staters” surrounding him.

To be fair, the left celebrated the "deep state" publicly for a long time, they just called it "the resistance".

I thought the “resistance” is what Senator Mitch McConnell promised when Obama was sworn into office.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
I thought the “resistance” is what Senator Mitch McConnell promised when Obama was sworn into office.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
The first time I heard that term was actually with Newt Gingrich who single handily may have killed the US political system having any pretense of bipartisanship. His entire idea was not to work together and just to try and block everything until you can regain full control.

The first time I heard that term was actually with Newt Gingrich who single handily may have killed the US political system having any pretense of bipartisanship. His entire idea was not to work together and just to try and block everything until you can regain full control.

True. Good point. As speaker, he promised not to work with democrats.

He also committed numerous ethics violations and was Responsible for the republicans Poor showing in 1998. He resigned soon after. All the while he carried on several adulterous affairs while touting “family values”

He’s now regularly on Fox News as one of their “go to” republicans to preach at everyone else for what they should be doing.

Reactions: Dizzy01

It's hard to find time to work with others when your wife is recovering from cancer & you're simultaneously having an affair. There are only so many hours in the day.

Perhaps you could call Sansbury Eye Center and set up an appointment. Your near vision may be failing.

king ward said:

king ward said:

The game Harris had in Athens was about as dominate as I've ever seen from a return guy.
Ask George Rodgers about FB's and I'll guarantee you one of the first names out of his mouth will be Steve Dorsey. Guy got very few carries but his blocking was awesome. He was another guy who'll never show up on the stat sheet

Be glad to put my knowledge of Gamecock football, basketball or baseball up against anybody, some will know more, many will know less. I only care about the Gamecocks, not any other team & right now all they are doing is S&C work. Want to talk about that, then go. But you don't get to dictate what threads I respond to, sorry that's not how message boards work.

I didn't dictate anything, just pointed out the obvious.

Why do you only have 272 posts? :)
According to your post history, you disappeared from this forum on, ironically, inauguration day 2017. You showed back up a little over a year ago.

Welcome back, Trump-bot. How much do they pay you per post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT