ADVERTISEMENT

And now the waiting begins

Trevor fan, methinks Clemson will skate by without penalties, despite the Merl Code ties, mostly because no one cares about Clemson basketball, including Clemson fans (like you).

You sure seem to have a lot of Clemson on the brain. Why you always talking about Clemson? Makes one wonder.

And at least be original. Don't just copy the previous guy's post. Lame-o.

Last edited:
FBI?? i thought they always blame this guy....

giphy.gif

Why even write about it at such a speculative stage?

I guess it's a legitimate question, now that the FBI investigation is complete. Particularly given Emmert's statements. One would think the NCAA is obligated to investigate, but the scope of all the programs involved along with how the FBI characterized the schools as the victims makes it complicated.

I get that none of us want to be investigated and risk having the FF vacated, but it's still a real possibility. And we make an easy target if they should decide to investigate.

No way Lemson gets off, they got the asst. on tape admitting to it. Not only that, the school fired him. You don't fire an innocent person.

Reactions: king ward
No way Lemson gets off, they got the asst. on tape admitting to it. Not only that, the school fired him. You don't fire an innocent person.

Clemson had a basketball assistant who made unsubstantiated claims about the football program. This is a basketball investigation. We had an assistant coach on our basketball staff who is going to jail b/c he cheated. Feel free to talk about the much more vague Clemson situation. I'd rather talk about the much more concrete issue we face.

Reactions: USC2USC
Clemson had a basketball assistant who made unsubstantiated claims about the football program. This is a basketball investigation. We had an assistant coach on our basketball staff who is going to jail b/c he cheated. Feel free to talk about the much more vague Clemson situation. I'd rather talk about the much more concrete issue we face.

I was speaking of your assistant coach and his admission about Zion. Nothing vague about it.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
What raises the pulse on a national scale? Looking into a mediocre basketball program, or investigate rumors, from more than one source, that the current football national champion is paying players? If there is an investigation, Clemson will be looked into way before USC.

Exactly. Pretty cut and dry
That’s all on taters
Plus yes he spoke honestly about the football program which ultimately got him fired

I know they're trying to spin it but the FBI has him on tape. ON TAPE! Lol, who would consider that vague?

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Not that I'm defending this moron Clemson troll, but they didn't actually fire him. They just didn't renew the contract.

What's the difference? They separated themselves with him because of the this. They didn't even try and blame it on another reason.

What's the difference? They separated themselves with him because of the this. They didn't even try and blame it on another reason.
I don't disagree, but what exactly should they do here? Whether it is a true statement or not is kind of beside the point. I don't see how you can keep someone making those kind of statements on staff whether he's lying or telling the truth when saying it. I would expect the same anywhere. I was surprised they didn't just fire on the spot.

Reactions: USCLaw85
I don't disagree, but what exactly should they do here? Whether it is a true statement or not is kind of beside the point. I don't see how you can keep someone making those kind of statements on staff whether he's lying or telling the truth when saying it. I would expect the same anywhere. I was surprised they didn't just fire on the spot.

Most Lemson fans, I've heard talk about it, try to deny the meaning of his words, e.g., "that's not what he meant".

The crawl at the bottom of the cbs sports channel said "according to a NCAA official, six Mens BB schools to receive a notice of allegation of Level 1 violation. this summer". I will bet no one is located within 20 miles of Chapel Hill. Kansas, Arizona and Louisville were mentioned. by name. CBS has details on their sports website

The crawl at the bottom of the cbs sports channel said "according to a NCAA official, six Mens BB schools to receive a notice of allegation of Level 1 violation. this summer". I will bet no one is located within 20 miles of Chapel Hill. Kansas, Arizona and Louisville were mentioned. by name. CBS has details on their sports website

NCAA never messes with blue schools

From the beginning of all of this stuff...I just want to keep our Final Four banner. I don’t expect any of the top programs to actually get hit with anything (KU, Duke, etc..) Let’s be honest, we’re the type of program that the NCAA would actually punish (Like Ole Miss in Football). They’ll probably tag Louisville since they are already a mess. Kansas and Arizona have so much evidence against them it’s unreal...but watch, they’ll punish a couple of other teams to look like they still care.

Yeah, you are definitely a Clemson fan.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Seems like he was six or seven days away from his contract terms calling for review or the renewal option or something like that. The AD just chose to wait out the controversy for the several days and let him go without a renewal. Smart business decision. It has the same effect and outcome of a firing or termination without having to go through all the hoops, administrative procedures, buyouts, negotiations, arbitrations, or litigation. Just my take.

Last edited:
Spin the hell out of that article, Osama Been Dilbert style....title should say Okie State, and years ago former USC assistant......blah blah. I don’t care what happened here. Deflect deflect deflect, it works with everyone else. And furthermore, I would 100% honestly tell the NCAA to pound sand after dUNCe who had wayyyyyy more than $22k floating around with fake classes, payments for fake classes, fake degrees, parties, and whatever else you uncovered, or I should say left covered up after a damn near 25 year investigation, but Ray would never play hardball with the NCAA. That’s the honest coach in him, but in this case it’s warranted, especially since it’s hoops.

Dude you’re boring. Go hump legs on your own website

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT