ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone hear Phil Steele on Charlotte radio this afternoon?

Exactly, I don't understand the overly skeptical and incredulous stance on Mitch. There are new qb's every year who play well in the sec but I'm not trying to get into the history of the 3rd year new starter in the SEC discussion. Only making a point that there are already 2 other guys in Mitch's class who were similarly ranked that people have a lot of confidence in. One has played minimally and the other a bit more due to injuries to guys in front of them. Fortunately DT stayed healthy but nonetheless Mitch has been around the system a while and was getting lots of game prep last year as the #2. I expect him to be a solid/good qb this year with good reason.

I say that because he's having trouble beating a walk on for the position.

South Carolina has regressed at QB, OL, RB. You're expecting a new DC who has NEVER turned around a defense in year one, ever in his career. You're expecting a whole new defensive line to come in and be world beaters.

I haven't been disrespectful, these things can happen. There are question marks all over the field, at very important positions. It's up to the team to prove the prognosticators wrong.

I still will never understand how a black person could go to Clemson, given the founder of the school. I'd use that legacy against them.

Notice all the QB'S you named but one is from the SEC. First year players rarely get it done. So to answer your question, no I'm not joking.

• Our running backs will be better than last year. Mike Davis was a good back, but he seemed to be saving himself for the NFL. We couldn't run the football when we needed a first down in the fourth quarter. Wilds may be one of the best RB's in the SEC, and Williams may be the break out runner we have not had since Latti. OL too should be better too. We will be more experienced and deeper. OL somewhat underperformed last year. If Matulius stays healthy it will make a huge difference.

• Yes it is difficult to replace Dylan Thompson, but a more balanced attack with quality running game will help win those games in the 4th quarter. Good news is that we have 3 guys who have been in the program for several years. Not much game experience, but they well know the offense. Nunez or Cooper gives us a good option in the wildcat.

• Defense will be much better. John Hoke can not play a down, but he can coach. He also has quality defensive ends that we did not have last year, with true SEC size and talent: Marquavius Lewis 6'4"-270; Dante Sawyer 6'3" 270; Dexter Wideman DE/DT 6'3" 280. Also the addition of Isiah Johnson, former "Big 12 newcomer of the year" Defensive back will bring leadership and talent.

Should be fun, can't wait to go to Charlotte!

Reactions: Tigerof66
I didn't say anything about huge losses, I said regressed. Do you think Connor Mitch will be as good or better than Dylan Thompson? Remember, he was the single season leader in total offense in South Carolina history (2014) I'd expect you to say no.

Brandon Wilds, is not as good as Mike Davis. I'd expect you to say that the running back position has taken a step back. If I'm not mistaken, Brandon Wilds has had some type of injury every year he's been at South Carolina.

Cooper is a monster, nothing more to be said. Someone else will have to step up, but Cooper is bona-fide.

You said yourself, the offensive line has taken a step back. No matter if it's small or large any step back is regression.

The defense as a whole will be better do to the simple fact that it was beyond awful. The question is how much better will they be? I wouldn't expect JUCO and freshman player's to light up the world, on the first day.

I wouldn't expect a Defensive Coordinator, who hasn't coached in college for a decade to light up the world either. In fact if he didn't light up the world with Florida talent, I wouldn't expect it at all with South Carolina talent, that's not Jadeavan Clowney.

And I bought my friends up, because they have a pulse on the program, you know inside information, like knowing Lawing was leaving early in the year, and know Ward wasn't going anywhere last year.

These are direct quotes from you "Again, you guys lost a ton on offense, " "There are question marks all over the field, at very important positions" "Those are a boat load of questions to be answered. " "but they're going to have to answer a ton of questions."

So you might not have explicitly said 'huge' but what exactly were you saying with all those other adjectives. You certainly weren't implying anything minimal.

Have you ever seen Brandon Wilds play? He's got half a dozen one hundred yard games under his belt. He'll be every bit as serviceable as Mike Davis who was constantly injured as well. If you can name me a running back who's played for 4 years and hasnt been injured I'd be shocked. Wilds had one major injury two years ago and redshirted. Other than that, its been nothing more than normal wear and tear that every utilized back in the country has had. And are you completely discrediting the emergence of David Williams? Our RB position as a whole is more than equal to what it was last year.

I said the OL might take a step back, but its too soon to tell. We lost two very good OL but potentially return 2 and maybe 3 next level OL's. Plus we're a year older across the board. I expect minimal regression here. (quite contrary to your 'tons' and 'boatloads' assessments)

So you dont think a defensive guy who has been coaching in the nfl has learned anything or gotten any better in 20 years? That makes sense...especially when you claim that a guy like Chizik is a better coach despite being out of the business for a handful of years and even when he was never really coached any top 20 defensive squads. Everyone knows that he won at Auburn because of Malzhan and Newton, despite his middling defense. Without those guys, he sucked, which is why he got canned.

If you've got inside info, share it, it would finally add value to something you're saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigerof66
These are direct quotes from you "Again, you guys lost a ton on offense, " "There are question marks all over the field, at very important positions" "Those are a boat load of questions to be answered. " "but they're going to have to answer a ton of questions."

So you might not have explicitly said 'huge' but what exactly were you saying with all those other adjectives. You certainly weren't implying anything minimal.

Have you ever seen Brandon Wilds play? He's got half a dozen one hundred yard games under his belt. He'll be every bit as serviceable as Mike Davis who was constantly injured as well. If you can name me a running back who's played for 4 years and hasnt been injured I'd be shocked. Wilds had one major injury two years ago and redshirted. Other than that, its been nothing more than normal wear and tear that every utilized back in the country has had. And are you completely discrediting the emergence of David Williams? Our RB position as a whole is more than equal to what it was last year.

I said the OL might take a step back, but its too soon to tell. We lost two very good OL but potentially return 2 and maybe 3 next level OL's. Plus we're a year older across the board. I expect minimal regression here. (quite contrary to your 'tons' and 'boatloads' assessments)

So you dont think a defensive guy who has been coaching in the nfl has learned anything or gotten any better in 20 years? That makes sense...especially when you claim that a guy like Chizik is a better coach despite being out of the business for a handful of years and even when he was never really coached any top 20 defensive squads. Everyone knows that he won at Auburn because of Malzhan and Newton, despite his middling defense. Without those guys, he sucked.

If you've got inside info, share it, it would finally add value to something you're saying.

There are a ton of question marks, actually it's the entire offense, outside of Cooper. Brandon Wilds has had an injury every year he's been at South Carolina. Right or wrong? Gene Chizik has a National Title under his belt, and a good defense every where he's ever been. The defense that won the National Championship was in the 50's if I'm not mistaken 54th if I remember correctly. Had a stud in Nick Farley. You should know that by the results of the SEC title game.

Offensive line has regressed. Last year going into the season. The Offensive line was billed as the best in the Spurrier Era. You lose your best linemen and another quality linemen. You're replacing those guy's will Park and Sport, moving Shell to Left Tackle which is shown he cannot play. He may have improved, but after four years and a few tries at the position, let's say he should stay on the right side of the line. Matulis, hasn't he been injured his entire career at South Carolina as well?

Connor Mitch, will have to show the world. To think he's going to come in, after throwing six passes against Furman, and those passes were terrible. I can remember after the game, listening to the post game show, fans saying they can see why he wasn't getting any playing time. Remember that?

I'm not bagging on them. There's a ton of questions on the entire offense, that needs to be answered, the Defensive line will also have to answer a ton of questions. Asking JUCO, and Freshman to light up the world, is a lot to ask.

Again, they could answer all the questions and win the East, and get into the playoffs. It's possible, just not probable. That's why they play and we talk about it on a message board.

Let me ask you this. How many times has a coach tried to retire, but stayed on the job come back to light it up the next year? Another factor.

The first two games are important, lose one of those, and the season could get ugly.

There are a ton of question marks, actually it's the entire offense, outside of Cooper. Brandon Wilds has had an injury every year he's been at South Carolina. Right or wrong? Gene Chizik has a National Title under his belt, and a good defense every where he's ever been. The defense that won the National Championship was in the 50's if I'm not mistaken 54th if I remember correctly. Had a stud in Nick Farley. You should know that by the results of the SEC title game.

Offensive line has regressed. Last year going into the season. The Offensive line was billed as the best in the Spurrier Era. You lose your best linemen and another quality linemen. You're replacing those guy's will Park and Sport, moving Shell to Left Tackle which is shown he cannot play. He may have improved, but after four years and a few tries at the position, let's say he should stay on the right side of the line. Matulis, hasn't he been injured his entire career at South Carolina as well?

Connor Mitch, will have to show the world. To think he's going to come in, after throwing six passes against Furman, and those passes were terrible. I can remember after the game, listening to the post game show, fans saying they can see why he wasn't getting any playing time. Remember that?

I'm not bagging on them. There's a ton of questions on the entire offense, that needs to be answered, the Defensive line will also have to answer a ton of questions. Asking JUCO, and Freshman to light up the world, is a lot to ask.

Again, they could answer all the questions and win the East, and get into the playoffs. It's possible, just not probable. That's why they play and we talk about it on a message board.

Let me ask you this. How many times has a coach tried to retire, but stayed on the job come back to light it up the next year? Another factor.

The first two games are important, lose one of those, and the season could get ugly.

I think I can sum up your argument for you. Every team in america lost players from last year, therefore every team in america has regressed.

Chizik has a title under his belt because of malzhan and newton. Having a defense ranked in the 50's isn't your bread and butter unit, sorry.

He got canned from Auburn and was one season away from getting canned at Iowa State. He had a few good defenses early in his career, hardly the miracle worker you are making him out to be.

It sure comes off as you 'bagging' on them when you more or less have nothing positive to say and are skeptical of just about the entire team.

I'm not saying they will be world beaters but you come off as labeling south Carolina as a talentless team with shitty coaches who don't give a crap. Well aside from Cooper who is basically the only player on our entire team that's worth mentioning.

I think I can sum up your argument for you. Every team in america lost players from last year, therefore every team in america has regressed.

Chizik has a title under his belt because of malzhan and newton. Having a defense ranked in the 50's isn't your bread and butter unit, sorry.

He got canned from Auburn and was one season away from getting canned at Iowa State. He had a few good defenses early in his career, hardly the miracle worker you are making him out to be.
Every team that lost the single season total offense leader, and you're replacing him with a QB that has thrown six passes against Furman. Then I'd say yes, you've regressed. Every team that lost a top ten back in program history, with a often injured back with four one hundred yard games under his belt, then yes I'd say you've regressed.

If you had the best offensive line in the coaches era, and you lose two linemen and replace those linemen, with often injured, inexperienced linemen, I'd say yes you've regressed.

Every team that lost the single season total offense leader, and you're replacing him with a QB that has thrown six passes against Furman. Then I'd say yes, you've regressed. Every team that lost a top ten back in program history, with a often injured back with four one hundred yard games under his belt, then yes I'd say you've regressed.

If you had the best offensive line in the coaches era, and you lose two linemen and replace those linemen, with often injured, inexperienced linemen, I'd say yes you've regressed.

LOL at how you play up DT and Davis like they were some gods of Carolina football and how every potential replacement is some unknown scrub. Check your facts on Davis's injury history before criticizing Wilds and slow your roll on Thompson. Sure, he had yards, but that was about it. He was average pretty much everywhere else and was not even close to being labeled a 'playmaker'. Both of those guys are squarely in the 'replaceable' category.

Sorry, but Shell is not oft injured, just coming off an injury. Prior to that he had started every game for two straight seasons and almost every game of his freshman year three years ago.

I got nothing else to say here, tired of correcting you on your generalizations and pointing out how flawed your thoughts on our team is.

South Carolina, had their best offense EVER, and you think Connor Mitch is going to replicate that? They were also saying last year's Offensive line was the best in the Spurrier Era, and you think this year's Offensive line will be better? Those things are possible, just not probable.

I'm interested to see the outcome, with so many question marks.
That was NOT our best OL ever. They we re only saying that coming INTO the season.. Once it started, it was clear we had issues at Center, and a revolving door on the right side of the line at times. LT and LG were ROCKS and played great most the year, but outside of that the OL was suspect and with better unity across the line this season the line could be just as good or BETTER than last season even replacing one of the best individual linemen we have had in AJ. Get Matulis healthy, and we return a VERY experienced starting 5 with size, versatile guys who have played a lot of snaps together, and plenty of talent... The depth seemed slim this offseason but with returning guys, RS coming back and the guys who have platooned, we have plenty of bodies across the board as well to call it a pretty DEEP line as well. I do not feel our OL is a major liability coming into the season.. Probably won't be Bama style dominant, but they should be solid.
QB is everyone's big ? ,

WTH are you talking about? Whose coach "tried to retire"??? Certainly NOT OURS. He made an off the cuff comment about MAYBE only being around another THREE YEARS or so, and that = "tried to retire" to you? Seriously? GTFO. Just making stuff up over here!

WTH are you talking about? Whose coach "tried to retire"??? Certainly NOT OURS. He made an off the cuff comment about MAYBE only being around another THREE YEARS or so, and that = "tried to retire" to you? Seriously? GTFO. Just making stuff up over here!
Listen, this is not a rumor. Steve Spurrier called Ray Tanner at the end of the year, last year. Ray Tanner, told him to think it over, he was talked out of it by his wife.

Ask anyone in the know. They'll tell you.

Reactions: conwayscock
Cooper, is a monster. No doubt about it. Who else would you say is serviceable, or go out and make game winning plays.
Who else serviceable?- in regards to the offense which is what I was referring to, Brandon Wilds & David Williams besides the aformentioned Cooper- that's 3 just off to top of my head. I didnt say anything about "game winning plays", but those guys qualify there too.

You completely disregarded David Williams at RB which tells us your knowledge level of our team. Thanks for stopping by.

Well I am sure someone did but I mean anyone here.

He was talking about the NotCarolina teams of course but they asked him about South Carolina since we play UNotCarolina. He was pretty high on us. Said we could have kept our 11 win streak going but let four 4th quarter leads slip (we all know that). Said he expects our defense to be much improved and our QB/offensive play will determine if we are in the hunt for the SEC East this year.

That ain't so bad...................
The key to this season is like every other season, how does the line play on both sides of the ball ? As much as I hate to say it, Danny Ford figured that out in the 80's........go get the big, fast, strong hawgs that make skill players, LB's & DB's look like superstars.

You completely disregarded David Williams at RB which tells us your knowledge level of our team. Thanks for stopping by.
I did, he hasn't really done anything of note in his Gamecock career.

I wouldn't go crazy over a guy who ran for 110 yards against Furman, and 65 yards against South Alabama for game highs. He did score a touchdown against Vanderbilt though.

Last edited:
I did, he hasn't really done anything of note in his Gamecock career.

I wouldn't go crazy over a guy who ran for 110 yards against Furman, and 65 yards against South Alabama for game highs. He did score a touchdown against Vanderbilt though.

you're reading a stat sheet, good job.

read this...it was on the front page of CFN Scout today. (you can blast the reliability of any news outlet, but maybe this will at least enlighten you a bit. honest take from a third party)

The season will be a success if … South Carolina wins the East. Missing Alabama, Ole Miss and Arkansas – yeah, this year, you want to miss Arkansas – really helps. However, going to Georgia, Missouri and Tennessee might make it too tough to take the division title. Whatever. South Carolina has never been afraid to come up with big road wins under Spurrier. With nine starters back on defense, and decent replacements for a rebounding offense, at this point, anything other than a division title will feel like a massive disappointment.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1562008.html

Who else serviceable?- in regards to the offense which is what I was referring to, Brandon Wilds & David Williams besides the aformentioned Cooper- that's 3 just off to top of my head. I didnt say anything about "game winning plays", but those guys qualify there too.
you're reading a stat sheet, good job.

read this...it was on the front page of CFN Scout today. (you can blast the reliability of any news outlet, but maybe this will at least enlighten you a bit. honest take from a third party)

The season will be a success if … South Carolina wins the East. Missing Alabama, Ole Miss and Arkansas – yeah, this year, you want to miss Arkansas – really helps. However, going to Georgia, Missouri and Tennessee might make it too tough to take the division title. Whatever. South Carolina has never been afraid to come up with big road wins under Spurrier. With nine starters back on defense, and decent replacements for a rebounding offense, at this point, anything other than a division title will feel like a massive disappointment.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1562008.html

Yeah, you grabbed the one positive article, that's fine. The consensus is the team has regressed. Definitely regressed on offense. We'll see, the season is a little over a month and a half away.

@mistad3: U go "The consensus is the Carolina Offense has regressed.
First, the "consensus" also STRUCK OUT picking the correct East division winner for the last 2013--as NO one said Missouri.(I knew they'd get much better due to the totally hurt OL the year before.) Then w/ a 2nd chance "the CONSENSUS" struck out AGAIN; the SEC Media and others did not pick Missouri to win. So, I never take it that the Creator, himself, is speaking to me, when the CONSENSUS predicts Carolina is not good enough. I.e. In 2015 Carolina is not good enough to win more than the 7-game total of last year.
I won't rehash some of the excellent commentary of gamecock_07 towards your own comments. And for Steve Spurrier's 2nd big heart-breaking , coaching scare at Carolina to which you were referring, he made a rousing speech to fans at the end of the season.
He sounded as committed/determined as ever when he told us to circle the calendar for the Clemson(Carolina) in November, 2015.
Spurrier has followed through w/ coaching change action. He has VERY effectively lit a fire under Connor Mitch in some Jan., 2015 comments to media.
BTW, like Gamecockjosh and musgrove are saying, we believe this
3rd-year sophomore QB's time has finally come. Someone has posted an unbelieveable senior high school stat of 70+ tds against ZERO interception--at one point 70+ tds thrown against ZERO interceptions. (Now did Connor Mitch really throw all --no ints at all ??--I'd have to research that part--it sounds unbelieveable !)

Add that to Spurrier having said (April/May 2015) " Connor Mitch is ready "(to quarterback SEC football at a high level) and I'd say look out--
that's a hard-nosed, Heisman -trophy winning,
future-H O F coach giving his opinion.

So, w/ good faith and some good facts on our Gamecock side, I'll accept Your best statement about what this 2015-16 football season can hold for Carolina. I.e. you went "We'll see."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
PS, While I understand that we have 4 highly competive away conference games
(UGA/ MISSOURI/ TEXAS A&M/ TENNEESSEE),
There are some extenuating circumstances that could bode extremely well for pro-Gamecockers.
Therefore, unlike a couple of my Gamecock faithful writers above, I believe we'll win MORE than 8 or 9 games in 2015-16.
Once again, (only God knows for sure, and so, yes--)
"We'll see !!!!"
=========CliffordII
now in Athens, Ga./but raised south of Myrtle Beach

Last edited:
Reactions: mistad3
@Mistad: U go "The consensus is the Carolina Offense has regressed.
First, the "consensus" also STRUCK OUT picking the correct East division winner for the last 2013--as NO one said Missouri.(I knew they'd get much better due to the totally hurt OL the year befor.) Then w/ a 2nd chance "the CONSENSUS" struck out AGAIN; the SEC Media and others did not pick Missouri to win. So, I never take it that God is speaking to me, when the CONSENSUS predicts Carolina is not good enough to win more than the 7 of last year.
I won't rehash some of the excellent commentary of gamecock_07 towards your own comments. And for Steve Spurrier's 2nd big heart-breaking , coaching scare at Carolina to which you were referring,
he made a rousing speech to fans at the end of the season. He sounded as committed/determined as ever when he told us to circle the calendar for the Clemson(Carolina) in November, 2016.
Spurrier has followed through w/ coaching change action. He has VERY effectively light a fire under Connor Mitch in Jan., 2015.
BTW, like Gamecockjosh and musgrove are saying, we believe a
3rd-year sophomore QB's time has finally come. Someone has posted an unbelieveable senior hs stat of 70+ tds against ZERO interception--at one point 70+ tds thrown against ZERO interceptions.
Add that to Spurrier having said April/May 2015 " Connor Mitch is ready " and I'd say look out . That's a hard-nosed, Heisman -trophy winning, future-H O F giving his opinion.

So, w/ good faith and some good facts on our Gamecock side, I'll accept Your best statement about what this 2015-16 football season can hold for Carolina. I.e. you went "We'll see."
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
While I understand that we have 4 highly competive away conference games (UGA/ MISSOURI/ TEXAS A&M/ TENNEESSEE),
There are some extenuating circumstances, and I believe we'll
win MORE than 8 or 9 games in 2015-16.
Once again, (only God knows for sure, and so, yes--)
"We'll see !!!!"
You think a first year starting QB with six passes, against Furman, is going to light up the world? You think an offensive line that's inexperienced/often injured, and rarely lived up to expectation, is going to thrive? Brandon Wilds, is a solid back. If I'm not mistaken he's been injured every season, even sat out a season because of an injury. Listen, you may think that's a recipe for success, it may be.

We will see, that's why we're just talking about it.

Last edited:
You think a first year starting QB with six passes, against Furman, is going to light up the world? You think an offensive line that's inexperienced/often injured, and rarely lived up to expectation, is going to thrive? Brandon Wilds, is a solid back. If I'm not mistaken he's been injured every season, even sat out a season because of an injury. Listen, you may think that's a recipe for success, it may be.

We will see, that's why we're just talking about it.
for the one hundreth time, yes! if you would have actually taken the time to comprehend the responses to all of your posts you'd realize there are very legitimate reasons to expect just that.

but you are either too dull or close minded and just keep repeating half truths about our team.

Reactions: PC31
for the one hundreth time, yes! if you would have actually taken the time to comprehend the responses to all of your posts you'd realize there are very legitimate reasons to expect just that.

but you are either too dull or close minded and just keep repeating half truths about our team.

If you read the whole thread, I said it's possible. Just not probable.

If you read the whole thread, I said it's possible. Just not probable.

possible???...anything is possible, no one is arguing that.

but saying its probable is a completely different story. your 'tons of personnel losses' 'injury prone' and 'inexperienced' generalizations seem to be more or less void of any real truths.

possible???...anything is possible, no one is arguing that.

but saying its probable is a completely different story. your 'tons of personnel losses' 'injury prone' and 'inexperienced' generalizations seem to be more or less void of any real truths.

Team's rarely thrive with those questions. If the Gamecocks do, it'll be a real surprise.

Again, that's why the play, and we talk about it, on a message board.

Team's rarely thrive with those questions. If the Gamecocks do, it'll be a real surprise.

Again, that's why the play, and we talk about it, on a message board.
How many user names have you created, just to post on our board? What a pathetic life you have. Go back to your clemsux board.

I swear this is uscandy. It's that same mind numbing rhetoric. You can lay things out clear as day for him but the response is always the same slow argument that lacks substance. duurrrr, repeat, duuur, repeat.

I swear this is uscandy. It's that same mind numbing rhetoric. You can lay things out clear as day for him but the response is always the same slow argument that lacks substance. duurrrr, repeat, duuur, repeat.

Like I said before, you're belief is that a QB who has thrown six passes against Furman, in fact the his passing game wasn't all that great if I recall. I remember listening to the post game show, and people saying they can see why Spurrier never puts him in the game. You expect that same guy to be as good as the all time leader in total offense. I'd say that's a little optimistic.

You expect for a running back who has been injured every season at South Carolina, including sitting out an entire season, to all of a sudden be better than Mike Davis. Again, that's really optimistic.

You expect for an offensive line, where the player's are woefully inexperienced, often injured to be better or as good as the offensive line that was billed as the best of the of the Spurrier Era. After losing two of your very best linemen. Without adding the fact that the offensive line has rarely ever in Shawn Elliott's career lived up to expectation. Again, optimistic.

You're expecting for a position coach from the NFL, to drastically turn around a defense, that will be starting an entire new defensive line, and safeties to be gangbusters out of the shoot, when he's never done it EVER in his career. Again, I'd say that's optimistic.

That's not talking trash, those are the questions that have to be answered.

Like I said before, you're belief is that a QB who has thrown six passes against Furman, in fact the his passing game wasn't all that great if I recall. I remember listening to the post game show, and people saying they can see why Spurrier never puts him in the game. You expect that same guy to be as good as the all time leader in total offense. I'd say that's a little optimistic.

You expect for a running back who has been injured every season at South Carolina, including sitting out an entire season, to all of a sudden be better than Mike Davis. Again, that's really optimistic.

You expect for an offensive line, where the player's are woefully inexperienced, often injured to be better or as good as the offensive line that was billed as the best of the of the Spurrier Era. After losing two of your very best linemen. Without adding the fact that the offensive line has rarely ever in Shawn Elliott's career lived up to expectation. Again, optimistic.

You're expecting for a position coach from the NFL, to drastically turn around a defense, that will be starting an entire new defensive line, and safeties to be gangbusters out of the shoot, when he's never done it EVER in his career. Again, I'd say that's optimistic.

That's not talking trash, those are the questions that have to be answered.
Haha. Dont refute anything, just start into your gibberish. For being a member of "another site", you are are here posting & replying in a flash.

Haha. Dont refute anything, just start into your gibberish. For being a member of "another site", you are are here posting & replying in a flash.

See, there's this thing called notifications. Instead of letting them sit there, I reply and delete. There's another site, that has a ton of recruiting information as well. It's not a real stretch to check both.

I see you have no retort to the actual topic though. Usually, when a person defects from the topic, they've run out substance. It's not a big deal.

As far as the topic is concerned, it's extremely optimistic to ask the offense to gel, with so many question marks. It can happen, but more likely it won't.

See, there's this thing called notifications. Instead of letting them sit there, I reply and delete. There's another site, that has a ton of recruiting information as well. It's not a real stretch to check both.

I see you have no retort to the actual topic though. Usually, when a person defects from the topic, they've run out substance. It's not a big deal.

As far as the topic is concerned, it's extremely optimistic to ask the offense to gel, with so many question marks. It can happen, but more likely it won't.
Ohhhh, so that's how this internet/computer thingy works! Where have you been?! At least youre up to 27 posts now. I see you have nothing but negative comments about Carolina (on a Carolina fan website, no less). Usually, that depicts a clemsux fan. Regardless, nobody here cares anything about what you think. Nobody.

LMAO there's not a college football team in the country that is startng the same 22 guys that they started last year. Every team has question marks. We're returning 8 starters on defense and 8 starters on offense from a team that won 7 games and should have won 10. And we have a HOF Coach. I like our chances. Why don't you tell us why you are so high on your team that makes you come here and talk trash. You must be ashamed of them since you wont tell us who your team is.

LMAO there's not a college football team in the country that is startng the same 22 guys that they started last year. Every team has question marks. We're returning 8 starters on defense and 8 starters on offense from a team that won 7 games and should have won 10. And we have a HOF Coach. I like our chances. Why don't you tell us why you are so high on your team that makes you come here and talk trash. You must be ashamed of them since you wont tell us who your team is.
And we all know who his team is.... o_O

This troll keeps repeating his misguided opinion and cherry picks his comments to get under people's skin.

Here's a short version of his opinions...
1-We have regressed for years because we are the Gamecocks.
2-We will continue to regress because we are the Gamecocks.
3-We will continue to regress because there's no way we have the talent that his team does no matter how many of our players have RS in front of their class.
4-Those players with RS in front of their class have no experience because they could not beat the players they were playing behind last season.
5-Spurrier called Tanner because he wanted to retire, as his friends and ex-players that know everything about the program have told him, and it had nothing to do with the comment "2-3 years"., which I guess to a tater-tot means I'm leaving now.
5-DT is now USC's GOAT...but until 2012 he was merely a 2* waste of a schollie that the tater-tots laughed at.
6-There's just no one that a new player at USC can be better than their predecessor like every player at tater-tot U.

Blag, blah, blah, repeat, rehash, repeat, revise reality, repeat, regurgitate, repeat, read TI or taternet for new delusions, repeat, repeat, repeat until you convince yourself you're right, you can convince fellow tots, you can now get back on FGF and get a rise out of USC fans, and you can sleep at night.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

This troll keeps repeating his misguided opinion and cherry picks his comments to get under people's skin.

Here's a short version of his opinions...
1-We have regressed for years because we are the Gamecocks.
2-We will continue to regress because we are the Gamecocks.
3-We will continue to regress because there's no way we have the talent that his team does no matter how many of our players have RS in front of their class.
4-Those players with RS in front of their class have no experience because they could not beat the players they were playing behind last season.
5-Spurrier called Tanner because he wanted to retire, as his friends and ex-players that know everything about the program have told him, and it had nothing to do with the comment "2-3 years"., which I guess to a tater-tot means I'm leaving now.
5-DT is now USC's GOAT...but until 2012 he was merely a 2* waste of a schollie that the tater-tots laughed at.
6-There's just no one that a new player at USC can be better than their predecessor like every player at tater-tot U.

Blag, blah, blah, repeat, rehash, repeat, revise reality, repeat, regurgitate, repeat, read TI or taternet for new delusions, repeat, repeat, repeat until you convince yourself you're right, you can convince fellow tots, you can now get back on FGF and get a rise out of USC fans, and you can sleep at night.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

The season is fast approaching. I'll either be right or wrong. Time will tell.

The season is fast approaching. I'll either be right or wrong. Time will tell.
Exactly. Since you dont know for sure and have nothing but negative things to post, go back to your rotten apple. We'll all wait for the season to begin. I can just hope that clemsux falls flat on their faces....yet again. #clemsoning!

Exactly. Since you dont know for sure and have nothing but negative things to post, go back to your rotten apple. We'll all wait for the season to begin. I can just hope that clemsux falls flat on their faces....yet again. #clemsoning!

I don't know for sure, I'm guessing, it's just a guess that you don't either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT