ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone hear Phil Steele on Charlotte radio this afternoon?

a clemsux fan trolling on a gamecock board. That's stupid.
Assuming someone is a Clemson fan, because they disagree with your assessment is childish, inaccurate. It's also a message board, if open dialog wasn't welcomed, they would have closed it down to just Gamecock fans.

I came and gave an opinion, some disagreed, that's fine. Even though you threw insults, I still haven't responded or been disrespectful. It says something about you honestly, and it isn't so becoming.

Reactions: PC31
Assuming someone is a Clemson fan, because they disagree with your assessment is childish, inaccurate. It's also a message board, if open dialog wasn't welcomed, they would have closed it down to just Gamecock fans.

I came and gave an opinion, some disagreed, that's fine. Even though you threw insults, I still haven't responded or been disrespectful. It says something about you honestly, and it isn't so becoming.

You're so kind, so thoughtful and so polite.

What were you banned for the last go 'round? Member since 2008 with 32 post...and the majority of them in this one thread? I hope you don't think you're fooling anyone.

Last edited:

Right, but you're very becoming. LMAO. You've been banned before, so you're trying to be careful because you want to continue to post negative junk about Carolina. You're typing the same negative stuff, over & over on multiple user names. Do you think it's cute? It's not, you arent, and it's not "becoming" on a Carolina board. Go back to where you've been since 2008.

South Carolina has regressed at QB, OL, RB. You're expecting a new DC who has NEVER turned around a defense in year one, ever in his career. You're expecting a whole new defensive line to come in and be world beaters.

I haven't been disrespectful, these things can happen. There are question marks all over the field, at very important positions. It's up to the team to prove the prognosticators wrong.

Notice all the QB'S you named but one is from the SEC. First year players rarely get it done. So to answer your question, no I'm not joking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok............do you remember a QB at TAMU a couple of years ago that won the Heisman as a new starter? I'm sure you expected that too. Bottom line, first year QB's have as much chance as anyone else to be or not be successful.

Ok............do you remember a QB at TAMU a couple of years ago that won the Heisman as a new starter? I'm sure you expected that too. Bottom line, first year QB's have as much chance as anyone else to be or not be successful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've said from the get go, that it's possible. If you think Connor Mitch is going to come in and light up the SEC, more power to you. I don't think he's going to, but we will see. If he does, I'm not afraid to say I was wrong about it.

Here's a thought -- seeing as it is painfully obvious NO ONE cares one iota about what you have to post in regards to OUR football team, why don't you find a board affiliated with whatever team you claim to be a fan of and post your nonsense over there.

But then that would prevent you from being the obvious troll that you are on this board, right?

Here's a thought -- seeing as it is painfully obvious NO ONE cares one iota about what you have to post in regards to OUR football team, why don't you find a board affiliated with whatever team you claim to be a fan of and post your nonsense over there.

But then that would prevent you from being the obvious troll that you are on this board, right?

Here's a thought. I can give my opinion anywhere I choose. As long as I'm able, I will. The season is right around the corner, we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: PC31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT