ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone on here going to the spring game?

section907

Sep 16, 2000
I know a few will prefer to stay home, cook out and take their yachts out - Others will post a play by play of what’s wrong with game and all involved.

Should be good weather. It’s a fun event to attend.

Reactions: sclawman77
Haven't been to one in years. So meaningless and boring to me.

For those that enjoy it, I hope they have a nice time.

Reactions: GMClemson33
I know a few will prefer to stay home, cook out and take their yachts out - Others will post a play by play of what’s wrong with game and all involved.

Should be good weather. It’s a fun event to attend.
Gave up Spring Games long ago. The last straw for me was when one of the QBs had a huge game and the talk afterward was that he would certainly be the starter in the Fall. Never heard anything about the guy after that.

Think I went to the one where Smelley and Beacher both threw 2-4 int a piece. Ouch.

It's a fake game- and I am not sure the coaches take it very seriously. Often, the coaches actually coaching in the game aren't the coaches that will be making any such decisions come the season. Some of these head coaches aren't even on the sideline during spring games.

Some of the key players in the spring game don't even play - barely even see the field in the Fall of the year.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Do you have to pay the for the ESPN+ subscription to watch the spring game tonight or can you get it if you just subscribe to the SEC network through youtubetv?

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT