ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to guess where Hurts ends up?

If Bama would have been smart he would have played and they would have forgotten about the forward pass. They were having their way running the ball and were wearing Clemson's defense down. But coaches like to show how smart they are by throwing the football and it cost them the game.
Auburn ... people’s heads would explode .[/QUOTE

Reactions: december2209
Outside of the SEC, definitely not the SEC West. He built up a lot of good will with Bama fans by the way he handled his demotion and also winning the SECCG for them this year. He will not want to damage that relationship by going to a school who will definitely be on their schedule.

I love the Washington St. idea from the previous post. Maybe Chip Kelly at UCLA could also help improve his skills too.

Outside of the SEC, definitely not the SEC West. He built up a lot of good will with Bama fans by the way he handled his demotion and also winning the SECCG for them this year. He will not want to damage that relationship by going to a school who will definitely be on their schedule.

I love the Washington St. idea from the previous post. Maybe Chip Kelly at UCLA could also help improve his skills too.

It won’t be WSU or UCLA...they like the forward pass too much.

Reactions: BeenUsed44
If Bama would have been smart he would have played and they would have forgotten about the forward pass. They were having their way running the ball and were wearing Clemson's defense down. But coaches like to show how smart they are by throwing the football and it cost them the game.
While I agree I'd say Nick probably knows a little more about the game than us.

Auburn would be the best for his skill set and the most roster friendly. He does not need to go anywhere they will expect him to consistently and accurate pass the ball.

Can see him going to FSU, but that place is a mess. Could see him going to Maryland with his OC. Could actually see him dropping a level and ending up at FAU with Kiffen. Problem for Hurts is that with his skill set, he needs a strong team to be effective. His inconsistent throwing game rules him out for many and he had to pick carefully. He almost can't go anywhere with a decent QB with experience. How embarrassing wouldn't be to transfer and not start there either. He might be best served to stay at Bama and try another position as he isn't going to play QB in the NFL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT