ADVERTISEMENT

Are you ok with firing Muschamp IF...

Cock_Donor

Dec 2, 2004
Hyde Park
We finish with a losing record?

At a minimum, T-Rob and B-Mac must go but are you ready to start over if we finish under .500?

Some change needs to be made, something that makes me, the fan, realize we are trying to be competitive. Muschamp overachieved last year and is underachieving this year. I’m fine with a change in the OC and a new identity.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
Someone needs to pay, someone that makes millions that is. They won’t. TRizzy, and BMizzy will probably get raises. In fact, raises all around! We’ll pay for it

He will for sure by UT if we’re 0-2 in October going into that game. And, there’s absolutely nothing I’m seeing to even consider even UT a win at this point

At a minimum, T-Rob and B-Mac must go but are you ready to start over if we finish under .500?

See!!! No. We have to recruit. Dowdle loss 30-40 yards from arm tackles and timing. I think we’re building a monster. Go Cocks!

The play calling had not been that bad this year. Dropped passes and fumbles have changed the complection of games this year. If we score on that first drive instead of fumbling agsinst uga, we might hang ins little longer or win; if debo and Edwards don't drop those critical passes at uk, we probably win that game.

Bentley has been barely mediocre this year.

Even if we did fire coaches, who could we get that would be better? NOBODY WANTED THIS JOB! it's too hard to win here, and we won't pay anyone enough for them to risk ending their careers. We better buckle up and support this group because i think it's the best we can get.

Reactions: Trevluv
uh...no. Whatever happened to patience when rebuilding. Some of you would have run off Mark Stoops too. They would likely be the same old sorry Kentucky if they had. He has slowly built a quality program. Give Champ time and he will too. I can`t believe how impatient some of you people are. We don`t have the overall talent nor depth. The only way you fix that is by recruiting and the staff is doing a good job.

Good grief. When has firing a coach after two seasons worked out? Who would you hire or who "would you back the Brinks truck up to?"

I heard Jon Gruden was at Tilted Kilt. Who knows..
The question centered on having a sub .500 record. Indisputably, coaches get paid millions to not suck. A team below .500 sucks ass.

Who ya gonna get that can recruit as well as Muschamp? You gotta have the players and recruiting to SC is not easy with a small state to recruit from and two top 4 teams to your North and South. Gonna be a long time before you see us competitive with the big boys. After all it took a hall of fame coach to make us relevant.

Who ya gonna get that can recruit as well as Muschamp? You gotta have the players and recruiting to SC is not easy with a small state to recruit from and two top 4 teams to your North and South. Gonna be a long time before you see us competitive with the big boys. After all it took a hall of fame coach to make us relevant.

I would leave the bar if we were face 2face. Geez Clowney, Gilmore, Ellington, Joyner were SC Mr. Football’s, I don’t google, I’m asking.

The question centered on having a sub .500 record. Indisputably, coaches get paid millions to not suck. A team below .500 sucks ass.

It's not always that simple. Trying to hire someone else would reset the clock on the "rebuild".

Not in the third year but I do think some coaches changes need to be made moving forward. Minus a meltdown, I think any coach should be given five years minimum and seven years max. Hopefully there will be a turn-around in future years but I am not seeing anything on the field that shows we are better off now than we were last year.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
I say no. This is what we did in the past and we stayed on the rebuilding carousel. We have great recruiters on this team. We can't compare what UGA and Klempson have currently. We are a few years removed from 3 and 9 and losing to El CID. It takes time to recruit talent to be competitive. We need to be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT