ADVERTISEMENT

Ask Jeff2001 any question.....

This is going about as well as my autograph booth at the spring game.

Why are you cool ?

How do we beat Bama next year ?

Bourbon?

Is the MBB season over ?

Are we in the postseason for baseball?

Do you miss Rod ?

The next usc program to collect a title will be?

Favorite part of the holidays?

Why are you cool ?

How do we beat Bama next year ?

Bourbon?

Is the MBB season over ?

Are we in the postseason for baseball?

Do you miss Rod ?

The next usc program to collect a title will be?

Favorite part of the holidays?

Well it just comes naturally like a bowel movement.
I've already talked to Trump. Bama next year is in the bag.
Lots
MBB for all intents and purposes yes.
The Holbrooken is fixed
Sometimes
The women who ride horses thingy.
Putting up the tree early like in July early.

I know we will never bring back the Black Death flag of the fire ant defense but will we ever re introduce Doo Doo Ice to the general public

Reactions: SCexpat38
While I'm taking these questions. I'm listening to the soundtrack of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.....no I'm serious.

I know we will never bring back the Black Death flag of the fire ant defense but will we ever re introduce Doo Doo Ice to the general public
Doo doo ice is a Gamecock tradition. Like 2001, sandstorm, cocky, and that baseline jesus guy. Lindys have USC as the #1 doo doo ice in the country.

What is a gasparilla?

Gasparilla

Pretty much a drunk fest. I literally have seen a guy surfing on the top of a car about ten miles from downtown after this parade. It’s like drunken tailgating without a football game.

Fun when you are college age. Then most kind of grow out of it. Amazing number of arrests take place the day of the festival / parade. Some for amazing reasons.

Gasparilla

Pretty much a drunk fest. I literally have seen a guy surfing on the top of a car about ten miles from downtown after this parade. It’s like drunken tailgating without a football game.

Fun when you are college age. Then most kind of grow out of it. Amazing number of arrests take place the day of the festival / parade. Some for amazing reasons.

Thanks, but I choose to believe Jeff’s answer. Seemed believable.

Ok, its 11, I got to get up tomorrow goodnight. And before anybody asks
The Gallbladder.

Do stars matter?

I will answer and pretend

UniquePlushBird-size_restricted.gif

At Clemson they do, Dabo even said that his class is all 5 stars in his eyes, so it must be true, but for us they don't since we basically only offer players who come to our camps, and as such our stars are always lacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: vehemon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT