ADVERTISEMENT

Based on the clemmy vs ND outcome....

JKC4USC

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
and the way the Bama vs Ok game is going, I bet the UGAly folks are even more PISSED.

Georgia was a top 4 team, actually general fans of college football should be pissed, since the fan got robbed of a decent game by a bunch of football idiots.

ND was a second ACC team, they benefited since they got to play ACC teams other then Clemson and did not have to have a conference championship.

Oklahoma is garbage as well

Poor little UGA.... who did they beat to prove they’re any good???? They lost to Bammer and LSU so they must be good. Lulz.

Reactions: Goldhunter
Georgia was a top 4 team, actually general fans of college football should be pissed, since the fan got robbed of a decent game by a bunch of football idiots.

ND was a second ACC team, they benefited since they got to play ACC teams other then Clemson and did not have to have a conference championship.

Oklahoma is garbage as well

Would’ve definitely been a much better game for sure. Hell UCF would’ve been better than Nd

and the way the Bama vs Ok game is going, I bet the UGAly folks are even more PISSED.

I sure hope so. Being a Gamecock fan my whole life, I have to live vicariously through other teams misery. (and success) I LOVE the fact that UGA fans start the season as rabid dawgs.....but ALWAYS end the season as whimpering mutts. They ALWAYS try to convince everyone in the country that "this year" it'll be different. Remember when Kirby got there? They swore things would be different. It ain't. Same old mutts. ANYONE can take that to the bank......every, single, year. And I freakin' love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT