ADVERTISEMENT

Battle Armor announced

Maybe the players are really conditioned well as Boom alluded to if they want to go black pants......
In this day and age with technology, you would think no one would wear black if it posed such a great temp and conditioning disadvantage. I guess Missouri, Colorado, Oakland Raiders, etc are all a bunch of morons.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Over heard in Penn State locker Room. "Hey seniors what do yall want to wear this weekend. White helmets with no logo, or white helmets with no logo?"
Its a different time. Let the kids have fun instead of the team mom choosing the outfit.

In this day and age with technology, you would think no one would wear black if it posed such a great temp and conditioning disadvantage. I guess Missouri, Colorado, Oakland Raiders, etc are all a bunch of morons.
They also aren't the greatest of teams.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!
r2fjjqdni6vfowa5irlg.jpg

Over heard in Penn State locker Room. "Hey seniors what do yall want to wear this weekend. White helmets with no logo, or white helmets with no logo?"
Its a different time. Let the kids have fun instead of the team mom choosing the outfit.
The fun is in the winning - Will Muschamp

They also aren't the greatest of teams.
You solved the riddle. However 1 has won 3 Super Bowls, 1 has been a national CFB champion to go along with their 27 conference titles and the other has more SEC east championships than us. The sun must be hotter now than when those championships were won.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
They dont wear silver britches in all their games

Yes they do. Some special uniforms they have worn another color. Think they wore some red pants in the 80’s. Know they wore black a couple of times, but again..special uniform. But the past 30 years they wear silver...they actually call them silver britches. And it’s something they make a big deal about. Click the link...

Silver Britches

Quick question... Is it really news that it's going to be hot in Columbia in September?

I lived there for 20 years. Early September was always the worst because you knew it was supposed to cool off, but it never did.

Good luck and I hope everyone is well. It'll be 73 here tomorrow as the Grizzlies host Drake - yeah, big time football... and almost as fun as WB.

Quick question... Is it really news that it's going to be hot in Columbia in September?

I lived there for 20 years. Early September was always the worst because you knew it was supposed to cool off, but it never did.

Good luck and I hope everyone is well. It'll be 73 here tomorrow as the Grizzlies host Drake - yeah, big time football... and almost as fun as WB.
The weather has been decent in the northern plains. Yesterday morning when I was awaken the temperature was 40F. I was looking at the weather in Columbia for the game tomorrow to see if there was possible a game delay due to potential lighting and I noticed that the forecast for the whole week was temperatures to have a daytime high in the 90s. I really think that is slightly above average for Columbia since Autumn is only a few weeks away. .

Yes they do. Some special uniforms they have worn another color. Think they wore some red pants in the 80’s. Know they wore black a couple of times, but again..special uniform. But the past 30 years they wear silver...they actually call them silver britches. And it’s something they make a big deal about. Click the link...

Silver Britches

Maybe so, but the point is White or silver doesnt hold heat like black or garnet. Period. Take a look in this thread, you cant tell the silver pants from the white jerseys

What are the regular helmets? White, Garnet? We have no identity. Let the kids have fun with it. I don't care what they wear. Wear Orange. JUST WIN.

In my world our regular helmets have the block c logo...I don’t care what color ( garnet, white, black). But white is my preference. However I would rather we wear what the players want over mine or any fan preference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT