ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Boulware is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
butthead boulware is a dirty SOB. That should have been targeting, you could clearly see his right elbow going up towards Towles chin. These sorry ACC ref's are just bowing down to the taters. Patheric.
Good ole Christian datboi is ok with it too, he's filled with the spirit.

Probably the dirtiest player in all of college football. And, to add insult to injury, the dumbass refs overturn the targeting penalty. If I were the Boston College HC, I'd be telling my players to go after EVERY knee any chance they get - starting with Boulware and Watson.

He hit a running QB in the shoulder. It was reviewed. It was overturned. As it should have been.
The kid is a scrub that feeds off late hits and cheap shots. He is a roid rage kid that tries to hurt people. If he would stop taking steroids and actually practice he might would learn to cover a tightend. Instead he will be a 6th round draft pick that gets cut before his first preseason game. I hate that punk. He is a disgrace to the state of Sc.

Hands were to shoulder pads, but he slid his elbow up into the neck/chin area and helmet snaps back. Refs are blind. Hit to shoulderpad is legit, follow through elbow was targeting above the shoulderpad. I guess boulware will make the news again.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Hands were to shoulder pads, but he slid his elbow up into the neck/chin area and helmet snaps back. Refs are blind. Hit to shoulderpad is legit, follow through elbow was targeting above the shoulderpad. I guess boulware will make the news again.
The only news I hope to see is 'Boulware blows out knee'!

The kid is a scrub that feeds off late hits and cheap shots. He is a roid rage kid that tries to hurt people. If he would stop taking steroids and actually practice he might would learn to cover a tightend. Instead he will be a 6th round draft pick that gets cut before his first preseason game. I hate that punk. He is a disgrace to the state of Sc.

Whoa. I don't know anything about the guy. All I said was that this one particular play was clean. I don't really care where he gets drafted. I do agree that he is not very good at covering TEs.

If the NCAA(and NFL) was serious about protecting players, they would call targeting much more often. That would put a stop to a lot of the cheap hits, but they let go all but the very blatant ones, and they let them go sometime as well. I`m not a Panthers fan, but that guy that hit Cam Newton on the goal line should have immediately been kicked out of the game and suspended without pay for about 3 games. All this talk about concussions causing future changes in the brain, which are not good, and they just let crap like that slide with no consequences.

Reactions: V1RUS and Lakecock1
He hit a running QB in the shoulder. It was reviewed. It was overturned. As it should have been.

He threw his elbow at the QB's neck. It was not a push, but it was not targeting either. But make no mistake, he was trying to take a cheap shot. He rared his elbow back and threw it around the head/neck area. Missed the neck by inches. Should have been a personal foul with no ejection. I think this guy is at a point in his career where he thinks taking cheap shots will make him look tough in the eyes of NFL scouts or something.

Reactions: mavcock
I don't care to wish injury upon anyone...in fact, I can understand a player getting caught up in the moment once or twice. But, Boulware seems to be on a mission to do whatever it takes, within and well beyond the he confines of the rules. Clearly, the ACC will look away as it protects its brand, and only hope for the playoffs. #licensetokill

If a Gamecock player made that play I would've thought it was clean but since a tater did it I believe it was dirty. Am I wrong for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT