ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Boulware quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes them 12 weeks to find a team thats not in theyre league? clearly there are lots more teams in theyre league than teams not in it..what a ass clown

He's right but he's a classless ass. Do you think Lattie would have said some garbage like that? The answer is no. He took the high road and was all class. He represented this university like fans would expect.

Dabo just has this omnipresent inferiority complex that's rubbed off on his players. Little man syndrome. So when they're good, they don't know how to handle it.

from Post & Courier

"We knew they weren't in our league," Clemson senior linebacker Ben Boulware said. "We knew we were going to go out there and dominate them."

I hate him.
He's typical of everything I think about Clemson & that's very little as far as respect for the majority of them! It's how I grew up and observing - we have our bad ones, too - ALL schools do - but Clemson wins the "unclassy" prize overall!

Boulware will make a play or 2 in a game. But he is a very small piece of that puzzle. If he got hurt they wouldn't miss a beat. He knows it too. But he was telling the truth.

He's typical of everything I think about Clemson & that's very little as far as respect for the majority of them! It's how I grew up and observing - we have our bad ones, too - ALL schools do - but Clemson wins the "unclassy" prize overall!
The wayI I see it the attitude comes from the top. Dabo refused to meet CWM before he game.

Reactions: Adhafner2
He's right but he's a classless ass. Do you think Lattie would have said some garbage like that? The answer is no. He took the high road and was all class. He represented this university like fans would expect.
He was a little aggressive in his response but if you watch the whole interview, he was responding to a reporter asking about the the South Carolina player calling Clemson "little brother" this week. The reporter was trying to fire him up and it worked.

Reactions: wolverine 2
He was a little aggressive in his response but if you watch the whole interview, he was responding to a reporter asking about the the South Carolina player calling Clemson "little brother" this week. The reporter was trying to fire him up and it worked.
Reporter or fanboy? lol it doesn't matter anyway .

God I wish our athletic department would develop a win at all cost attitude and talk trash when we do it.
We won't as long as RT is in charge. Just like his decision not to hold the Tourney in Cola following NC's controversial bathroom law, RT is a college baseball coach with zero vision or guts to run a big league program.

Clemp has always exercised a win at all costs mentality. Athletically and academically they did/do whatever it takes to get them into the top 20 of public universities. We don't do that. It took Darla Moore to create our biz program. Notice how there are no Darla Moores in any of our other programs. And none of them approach the IB program. Same with athletics. RT is a poor excuse of a CEO for $100MM corporation, but because he wears the G&B on his sleave some posters around here will support him and attack his detractors until the bitter end.

And it will be bitter. #truth.

Reactions: cockofthegoat
While the statement is true, it doesn't change the fact that Boulware is a dirty cry baby douchebag who carries this fake self-righteous aire everywhere he goes.

Dabo has truly molded these kids in his image.

I wanted to post in this thread, but I couldn't have done it better than this. Dead on.

I haven't heard any USC call clemson "little brother." It was just some fanboy throwing him a slow ball right over the plate. I'm sure the fanboy went straight home to be alone if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Nicajacktiger
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT