ADVERTISEMENT

Boom for SEC Coach of the year!

With all our injuries who has done more with less?
Injuries and starting in 2016 with a dumpster fire.

5-2, with bye week to heal some, and 5 games to go....let’s see what happens, and hope he is COTY.

He sure has done more than Kirby, who had the pieces in place to step into. Go, Miami!

Injuries and starting in 2016 with a dumpster fire.

5-2, with bye week to heal some, and 5 games to go....let’s see what happens, and hope he is COTY.

He sure has done more than Kirby, who had the pieces in place to step into. Go, Miami!
Even so, Kirby will win it if they skate a clean program going into Atlanta.

It's too early. If he wins both of our remaining home conference games, it's possible. If he wins all three of our remaining conference games, he's a shoe-in. But as of today, It's Smart's to lose.

If Jawja takes out Allbarn and Floyda, Smart is a lock even if our beloved Gamecocks upset them between the hedges

I'll wait and see how the rest of the year plays out but at this point I would say:
Smart (getting UGA to Atlanta is improvement, undefeated which is where Georgia thought they would be every year the last 25 years)
Muschamp (no one saw 5-2 at this point)
Saban (yes he's loaded but they are undefeated and I guess people get tired of giving it to him)

It's too early. If he wins both of our remaining home conference games, it's possible. If he wins all three of our remaining conference games, he's a shoe-in. But as of today, It's Smart's to lose.
Smart inherited a program that won 10 games the year before he got there. Muschamp got a team that had just finished 3-9 including losing to an FCS team.

Yes. Some people jump the gun bashing the program too early. The same way some want every coach fired and put down players throughout a game thread. Yet in the end we win.

Fire coach Martin....fire Ray Tanner. .fire Roper.

lose a few more and its fire Muschamp after less than 2 years

Yes. Some people jump the gun bashing the program too early. The same way some want every coach fired and put down players throughout a game thread. Yet in the end we win.
True, look at our spoiled fans. I mean with all the endless winning in football and basketball over the yeas, why would anybody talk about a change in management. I mean damn, some people thought Spurrier's staff was dialing it in - crazy!

That's about the same string of events which happened two weeks earlier, although the phenomenon was back-loaded, when we blew a double-digit fourth quarter lead. Posting on game threads is dictated by the moment.

yes..and not post when you are ticked off......

agree, I never try to put down a individual player, its easy to say the OL is sub par or another group , i.e. defensive back field, etc....HOWEVER when the position is QB its hard not to single out that person good or bad, since there is only one.
.....and I've said the quarterbacking has to get better mentally, the physical is there the mental seems to be the problem

Because he still has Miss. State, a ticked off Tennessee, Old Miss, Vandy, Georgia and Louisville in the next 6 weeks. He could go o-fer with the balance of that schedule.
O-fer. Has about as good of chance of going o-fer as we do of winning out. They are guaranteed to win a minimum of 2 (likely 4).

Even so, Kirby will win it if they skate a clean program going into Atlanta.
That’s fine with me - and probably Muschamp, too. I’m only concerned about our program and progress - not who wins COTY. IMO, if we go 8-4, Boom deserves it. But, again, who cares this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT