ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Lawing on WISTV live just said

so why isnt he working? if he was as good as yall claim he would be working somewhere right now, guaranteed....time to move on
He still getting paid from Florida st and moved back to Lexington. Said he wants to take this year off

Evidently he has already worked with Muschamp once and they didn't really hit it off. Putting aside personal issues, I heard he had gotten lazy as a recruiter. He coach a DL though. that hasn't changed.

Evidently he has already worked with Muschamp once and they didn't really hit it off. Putting aside personal issues, I heard he had gotten lazy as a recruiter. He coach a DL though. that hasn't changed.
Not sure he was ever a great recruiter, good but not great, but he could evaluate and coach them up as well as anyone.

Reactions: 92Pony
Make it work . Thats what winners do !! Work it out where everyone wins !!

Reactions: 92Pony
My word. How many of these posters screamed to the rafters when Holtz and Spurrier were here at USC.

He still getting paid from Florida st and moved back to Lexington. Said he wants to take this year off
yea, there defense have been awesome lately...smh....clowney,ingram and company made him look great....remember that....if he was that awesome he wouldn't be available

yea, there defense have been awesome lately...smh....clowney,ingram and company made him look great....remember that....if he was that awesome he wouldn't be available

You mean like our offensive coordinator lmao

He is awesome lmao

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT