ADVERTISEMENT

Buddy’s Bulldogs have shutdown Prime so far

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
If SC State had a QB they’d win this game. He’s killing them.

Can you spot the field goal kicker? lol

SCSUFootball2021.jpg

Jackson State being ranked #14 is a total PC move and an insult to the integrity of College Football rankings. No way they are #14 and before this season they’d never be considered to be ranked that high.

Last edited:
SC State is just WAY more physical. They’re flat out dominating them up front. Dion was never a physical player, so the fact that his team is soft makes sense.

Reactions: Bud Wiser
Thanks. Makes me feel much better. Dumber? Yes. But better. 🤣
I was trying to decide if you're insane or just follow FCS so close you can confidently say they belong out of the FCS top 25, the fact you fit it mixed up with FBS rankings never occurred to me.

I never bought into all the Deion and Jackson state hype. I wasn’t sure if SC State would win as this wasn’t one of their better teams, but damn were they physical. Today showed an old legend will always whip a media darling that is flash and lives for the spotlight. Wonder what that #1 recruit is thinking now?lol

I never bought into all the Deion and Jackson state hype. I wasn’t sure if SC State would win as this wasn’t one of their better teams, but damn were they physical. Today showed an old legend will always whip a media darling that is flash and lives for the spotlight. Wonder what that #1 recruit is thinking now?lol
I’m sure he doesn’t care…seven figures will do that for you.

The SWAC doesn’t allow participation in the playoff similar to the IVY schools.

They gave it up to host this bowl game.

Correct The SWAC has always valued being black national championship more than FCS NCs. Plus, I think this game brings them a really strong payoff they wouldn't get in a playoff

Reactions: uscwatson21
In the future u will see more big stars go to more hbcu's

Doubtful.

This is a perfect storm with NIL being new and Deion Sanders being there. Deion will get a FBS job next year and the interest will die down

Deon Sanders was among my favorite athletes growing up. But I’m glad SC State beat that booty today.
He wasn't mine when he played for Florida State, because they beat us 59 to 0.

He scored at least 3 Touchdowns in that Game. He taunted our Student Section after Scoring and making big plays.

I grew more Apreciative of him and his game when he played several years for the Falcons and Later for the Dallas Cowboys and San Fran to Win Championship Rings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT