ADVERTISEMENT

Bunch of moral victory-claiming losers.

This team just went 3-9. 3-9. We get garbage time points and everyone gets the happy feels? We lost to the Citadel. We are in the basement of a pathetic SEC East. We just lost to Clemson for the second year in a row. Our best players on offense and defense are leaving.

Is all we have to talk about Clemson's merit to being #1 vs #2? Wishful thinking about a new coach magically turning things around? Whining about referees?

Guess what. We just played our best game of the year and it wasn't good enough. we have NOTHING returning next year, and in a season where so many big-time programs are looking for coaches, we don't exactly have our pick.

This is PATHETIC. If all we are is a bottom feeder team that takes pot shots at our rival that just went undefeated, it is absolutely pathetic.
Feel better now?
No one who is a USC student, alumnus, supporter, or fan is happy about a loss to Clemson or anyone for that matter. What most people who have half a brain realize is how hard this team fought to shock the world on Saturday. Going in, if someone offered you a 5 point loss you would have jumped right in on it. There's your moral victory..I appreciate the efforts of the whole team for their attempt.
Now that it's over...it's time to rally the family. Support the new coaching staff, and Ray.

When victories for your program are hard to come by, then:
moral victories are all that is left.
victories by your conference sisters are all that is left
close losses are almost wins

This team just went 3-9. 3-9. We get garbage time points and everyone gets the happy feels? We lost to the Citadel. We are in the basement of a pathetic SEC East. We just lost to Clemson for the second year in a row. Our best players on offense and defense are leaving.

Is all we have to talk about Clemson's merit to being #1 vs #2? Wishful thinking about a new coach magically turning things around? Whining about referees?

Guess what. We just played our best game of the year and it wasn't good enough. we have NOTHING returning next year, and in a season where so many big-time programs are looking for coaches, we don't exactly have our pick.

This is PATHETIC. If all we are is a bottom feeder team that takes pot shots at our rival that just went undefeated, it is absolutely pathetic.

Hey Tommy the Tiger............we've missed you on here. How you been?

Until the end of time, true Gamecock fans will make fun of the taters. They have 7....count em......SEVEN teams on their schedule with 3-9 or 4-8 records. We suck, and still almost beat the #1 ACC team and did beat the #2. They are better than us right now. But make no mistake, after Watson leaves next year, they will be back to 7-8 wins unless they find another Watson.

Atlanta Cock,we don't need trash like you! Go over to the taters you scumbag!

Atlanta only comes to the board when things are bad.......check his history...................his post count was non existent during the 11-2 years (except it spiked after the 2 losses each year).

When victories for your program are hard to come by, then:
moral victories are all that is left.
victories by your conference sisters are all that is left
close losses are almost wins
This is cute coming from Moral Loss U. I guess you like to pretend that your doofus coach:
1. Proclaimed you national champions for winning the Chic-Fil-A bowl.
2. Said you would have won 5 out of 10 after receiving your worst home loss in history.
3. Staged a rant against his rival after getting curb stomped for the third year in a row by his rival.

But no, please go on and say it's us while closing your eyes hoping your moral victories will go away.

I thought we had no chance, shows what I know, and I applaud the effort of coaches and players. I do think, though, we need to clean house. Only Elliott, I would consider to stay on staff. I like his fire and love for his players and Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT