ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fans hope Chad gets a lifetime contract

Funny...I remember when we wanted Clemson to give Dabo a lifetime contract. That's not working out well for us. Having said that some of his moves were extremely questionable.

Funny...I remember when we wanted Clemson to give Dabo a lifetime contract. That's not working out well for us. Having said that some of his moves were extremely questionable.

Keep in mind that MF still has a losing records against us.

Keep in mind that MF still has a losing records against us.
giphy.gif

Jack leg took Clemson to the CWS 6 times and 7 conference tourney titles.and 23 NCAA tourney appearances. His record as a head coach over all was 1,332-770. Call me when Chad has done any of those. Chad < Leggett
I'm not comparing their overall resumes. Not even close. Even Smoke Laval had a better brief head coaching career than Chad.

I'm not comparing their overall resumes. Not even close. Even Smoke Laval had a better brief head coaching career than Chad.

Yep we used to laugh at Leggett but right now we would take his Ave of going to CWS about once every 6 yrs No one in their right mind thinks we have a shot at the CWS

Yep we used to laugh at Leggett but right now we would take his Ave of going to CWS about once every 6 yrs No one in their right mind thinks we have a shot at the CWS
Yeah and next year with the pitchers we lose I don't see us getting any closer. Besides the fact Holbrook is our coach.

Reactions: jonesz21 and sadd66
Smoke took LSU to Omaha twice in 5 years but apathy set in at LSU with the fan base.

When apathy sets in, it's over for a coach.

I think Chad is in that situation now and nothing is going to change that.

Reactions: sadd66
Smoke took LSU to Omaha twice in 5 years but apathy set in at LSU with the fan base.

Exactly right!

You know, we're actually insulting ole Laval by comparing Holbrook to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT