ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson hates(dislikes) us more than we hate them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about winning... period. I'm sure our athletic department was pushing the 5 when we had the streak going.

You can try to fight back at some of the stupid things Clempson is doing but at the end of the day. They won. The only thing you can fight back with is having a little class and humble pie.
You can fight back and get on their level and do childish things like that or suck it up and move on.

Dabo tried to defend against the 5 streak that it was bigger for them to win the ACC instead of beat the Gamecocks. Of course they do about face when the tides change and they beat South Carolina.

Clempson can play around with the narrative all they want but at the end of the day two things matter.

Did we beat them?

Did we win a national championship?

Since we aren't doing either of those right now... there's no defense.

We didn't win the series so the next step is to continue to try to get better and worry about this week's games.

I'm sure our players would love to have another shot at Clempson again in the post season. We just have to make it there first.

Reactions: Dustincmetts
When we beat them our Atheltic Department doesn't do diresprcful things like they do. We just post the score.

When clemmons won the NC we congradulated them. When clemmons beats us they punk us on social media.
It's all about class and it's simply reinforcing what most of us already know. Clempson has no class.

I don't see why some of you are surprised.

Clemson trolls us on Twitter to the highest level.

Our Twitter account congratulates them on winning the national championship.

Let that sink in.
I hope someone in the media/marketing department starts looking at the bigger picture.

The next thing you know, they are going to be getting laughed at like the 'Champion of Life' BS from 10AhC.

You don't give an olive branch to someone that's going to use it to wipe their ***.

I just think at some point the #1 priority in every sport, in every season, should be beating our rival. Especially baseball since that is our historically best sport. Then worry about the division/conference/post-season.

Clemson sh!t all over us this weekend.

Footballs, banners, etc.

Our coach then publically states that he's embarrassed by one of our players.

Makes me wonder if the players play as hard for Holbrook as they would for Tanner.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Class? Dabo would stop to take a picture when someone asked only to have some POS do a 5 bomb. You think that was classy? Karma sure is a bitch.
Works both ways...what goes around comes around. What goes up will come down.

Class? Dabo would stop to take a picture when someone asked only to have some POS do a 5 bomb. You think that was classy? Karma sure is a bitch.
All teams have idiot fans. You reference one Gamecock fan but I can point at things Jack Leggett and Dabo has done over the years that helps solidify how 'classy' Clempson tries to be.

When it's propped up by head coaches, it sets an example for the fans that keep them in that position.

Clemson didn't so much do anything about it. It was more what Spurrier did.
Yes, Spurrier indeed helped them (IMO, he was as responsible for that NC as Clemson was), but from what I understand from several sources their administration DID gather & discussed this (after our 56-20 win with Grantz at QB and during 5-in-a-row more recently) they had to make sure they didn't happen again. They were humiliated! We're getting in that position now whether they want to admit it & deal with it or not! Our rivals definitely DO put strong emphasis on the rivalry and their fans carry it over!

Seriously? Our fans punked Dabo by getting him to pose for pictures with them with their 5 fingers showing during the streak. That was class? All we have to do is win.

Reactions: dbowers2008
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT