ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson party news swept under rug here in upstate

i said this in another thread, same subject. and correct me if i’m wrong, but, this was at a private residence, last weekend, before state mandated shelter in place, therefore legal. unfortunately reckless, and disrespectful, but still legal at that time. this weekend however, totally illegal. they probably got shut down due to noise violations or something petty along those lines just to make it an actual legal matter. i just wish those dumb taters did it this weekend instead.

i said this in another thread, same subject. and correct me if i’m wrong, but, this was at a private residence, last weekend, before state mandated shelter in place, therefore legal. unfortunately reckless, and disrespectful, but still legal at that time. this weekend however, totally illegal. they probably got shut down due to noise violations or something petty along those lines just to make it an actual legal matter. i just wish those dumb taters did it this weekend instead.
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...enforce-social-distancing-clemson/5119575002/

They cited an ordinance on the books.

"He cited the authority given by a 2-year-old "social host ordinance" that requires the host of a social gathering to prevent it from "getting out of control to the extent that the public health, safety, peace and welfare is threatened and/or disturbed."

Still dumb to do given what all is going on.

Reactions: Brace1
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...enforce-social-distancing-clemson/5119575002/

They cited an ordinance on the books.

"He cited the authority given by a 2-year-old "social host ordinance" that requires the host of a social gathering to prevent it from "getting out of control to the extent that the public health, safety, peace and welfare is threatened and/or disturbed."

Still dumb to do given what all is going on.
wel there yah go, small city ordinance. again, petty but effective if needed. they won’t have to worry about that particular citation now though.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT