ADVERTISEMENT

CNN... well they are still CNN!

ordinarily, I would not support joe for president...

giphy.gif

Reactions: SOSUSC
Trump,is about the only politician that could make JOe look like a very reasonable option.

ordinarily, I would not support joe for president but I’m leaning that way heavily.
Same here. I think Joe is too old, but Trump is so God awful what choice do you have. Even a not so mentally sharp Biden has forgotten more policy than Trump would ever care to know. I am tired of a personality that plays the President on TV making it up as he goes along. If this is not put to a stop right now, we will be in the same ditch that we were in around 2007 and so-called Conservatives will be hatin' on Trump just like they do on W.

Same here. I think Joe is too old, but Trump is so God awful what choice do you have. Even a not so mentally sharp Biden has forgotten more policy than Trump would ever care to know. I am tired of a personality that plays the President on TV making it up as he goes along. If this is not put to a stop right now, we will be in the same ditch that we were in around 2007 and so-called Conservatives will be hatin' on Trump just like they do on W.

Agree. Good post. Trump is a disaster wrapped in a Buffoon covering so he is no option for me.

After Dr. Fauci clarified his comments from yesterday CNN is still trying to twist his words to fit there left wind nut job agenda.

Trump and Fauci have been disagreeing all through this. Fauci is trying to avoid saying the emporer has no clothes. Trump was dead set on opening the economy this Easter. Fauci convinced him he was wrong. And he was. Social distancing is helping in a big way. We have turned the corner thanks to our healthcare folks.

I find it interesting that Trump said he had no authority to shut down the economy and deferred to the governors. Now he says he has the authority solely to open it up. Which is it????

What happened today? I stopped watching those s*** show press briefings about 2 weeks ago. I presume it was the same old thing with Trump getting up there complaining about who asked him a nasty question. This is followed by Fauci and Birkx actually giving you a few useful tidbits (the briefings should be reduced to this). Then Trump cuts back in and picks another fight with a reporter. Finally, Pence comes in an hour later and god bless the attention span of anyone who cares by then. These briefings are only for the most ardent of Trump Pom-Pom wavers. They can say, "Yeah, Go get 'Em Trump." However, did we really learn anything and did the country move forward to where most people want to be, working with their life back? I don't think so. That is why I take a pass and work on my son's jumpshot instead.

Yes, we learned today that everyone who needed a ventilator got a ventilator and everyone who needed an ICU got an ICU bed. No, one had to go without as said by Gov. Cuomo about two weeks ago. Example, the over stated models Gov. Cuomo stated a couple of weeks ago he needed 40,000 ventilators at the apex was not true.

In reality only 14,000 ventilators were needed at the National Level at the apex - if I remember correctly. That is a huge difference from the 40,000 ventilators Gov. Cuomo claimed he was going to need. So you would have learned something today.

Reactions: ClemDent
Biden winning would actually BE God helping our nation.

Biden does not have the intellectual capability to run the nation. If he were to beat Trump he would only be President for about three months before his VP took over for him.

For everyone's information Trump is getting the limelight not Biden. Trump is spotlighted everyday handling a huge crisis, unlike any crisis the nation has ever seen since WWII, while Biden is tucked away in his basement.

Last edited:
Yes, we learned today that everyone who needed a ventilator got a ventilator and everyone who needed an ICU got an ICU bed. No, one had to go without as said by Gov. Cuomo about two weeks ago. Example, the over stated models Gov. Cuomo stated a couple of weeks ago he needed 40,000 ventilators at the apex was not true.

In reality only 14,000 ventilators were needed at the National Level at the apex - if I remember correctly. That is a huge difference from the 40,000 ventilators Gov. Cuomo claimed he was going to need. So you would have learned something today.

That's because social distancing works to flatten the curve.

Need proof? Look at the curve.

Social distancing flattened it.

Before social distancing it was exponential.

After social distancing it flattened.

Without social distancing, the exponential trend would have continued.

Biden does not have the intellectual capability to run the nation. If he were to beat Trump he would only be President for about three months before his VP took over for him.

For everyone's information Trump is getting the limelight not Biden. Trump is spotlighted everyday handling a huge crisis, unlike any crisis the nation has ever since WWII, while Biden is tucked away in his basement.
You may be right about Biden needing help. However, I at least have the trust that Biden would take it. Trump obviously needs help and the advice to just shut up sometimes and he never takes it. Trump is not wise enough to recognize what he doesn't know. So, I'll ride with the guy that is mentally slowing down than a fool that thinks that he is his own best expert.

I find it interesting that Trump said he had no authority to shut down the economy and deferred to the governors. Now he says he has the authority solely to open it up. Which is it????

Yep.
Trump contradicts himself every day. Today was a real hum dinger contradiction.

Reactions: howard13 and H8R

For everyone's information Trump is getting the limelight not Biden. Trump is spotlighted everyday handling a huge crisis, unlike any crisis the nation has ever since WWII, while Biden is tucked away in his basement.

Trump proves anyone not bedridden can run the nation on some level.

I’m looking forward for the day when we have anyone in that office that doesn’t act like he has to run things himself/herself and will let those he/she has chosen do their jobs without constant input/contradictions.

Reactions: howard13 and H8R

I’m looking forward for the day when we have anyone in that office that doesn’t act like he has to run things himself/herself and will let those he/she has chosen do their jobs without constant input/contradictions.

“Trump proves anyone not bedridden can run the nation on some level. ”

You running for President now? Now things have come into focus. That you Joe?

Reactions: SOSUSC

From what I have seen much of that policy was flawed IMHO.

Reactions: cocks rule
You may be right about Biden needing help. However, I at least have the trust that Biden would take it. Trump obviously needs help and the advice to just shut up sometimes and he never takes it. Trump is not wise enough to recognize what he doesn't know. So, I'll ride with the guy that is mentally slowing down than a fool that thinks that he is his own best expert.
What do you mean he isn’t wise enough to recognize what he doesn’t know? He knows a lot about knowing nothing. In fact he knows more about knowing nothing than anyone else he knows. People ask him all the time how it’s possible to know so little and he simply says people tell him how little he knows all the time and you know what? It’s beautiful and his ability to know nothing is huge.

Ha! It was that Green Party that cost Owl Gore that election. If Nader hadn't been on the ballot in Florida, Gore wins easily.
Am normally a conservative but Gore wouldn't have gotten us bogged down in Iraq. Look at the mess that idiot Bush2 caused in the mid-east. Bush2 is now down in Texas grinning and acting like a fool.

Bush2 had zero integrity and 100% bad character. He's as bad as LBJ. Hope we never elect another Texan POTUS.

Reactions: bosoxcock
I still don't understand how Joe Biden as President is a scarier proposition than the guy that wings it everyday. Probably something about communism, illegals, chemtrails, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: howard13

Yeah, he's getting the limelight, and its not helping him with anyone outside of the cult. Maybe you can pray for God to take Biden out "by any means necessary" (you've done it before). Otherwise get ready for Uncle Joe.

If by limelight, you mean looking like a 5 year old who was just scolded by his parents, yeah, he's got it. Its the limelight that is paving his path to defeat.

Reactions: cockroche
Reactions: SorryPeasants

Were you not recently complaining that Trump left the quarantine up to the individual governors of each state?

Just curious, who in your eyes was a good president and why?

That's because social distancing works to flatten the curve.

Need proof? Look at the curve.

Social distancing flattened it.

Before social distancing it was exponential.

After social distancing it flattened.

Without social distancing, the exponential trend would have continued.

The Trump task force instituted social distancing while the Dems criticized him for it. The governor of NY is a chicken little who cried "the sky is falling". Trump instituted the travel ban from China and Europe when Slow Joe and the Dems criticized him for it and called him a racist. Had anyone listened to the Dems it would have been exponential I promise you. Slow Joe has been wrong on every policy decision for the entire 40 years he has been in office. Don't take my word for it, just look it up. God help us if he is ever elected. Name one thing on policy that he has done right. I'll wait............

If by limelight, you mean looking like a 5 year old who was just scolded by his parents, yeah, he's got it. Its the limelight that is paving his path to defeat.
Your problem with this though process is that you’re looking for a small minority to watch this and realize what is going on. For a large portion of people watching these train wrecks they already know what to expect. Another group watches these and doesn’t hear the questions but they think the responses are great because he’s fighting against the evil media and pushing the alternative facts.

Then after these events they get one channel focusing on the meltdowns as opposed to simply focusing on information and the other channel selling their audience on the responses while ignoring the questions so you don’t get the full effect of the situation.

I don’t think anyone is going to be swayed based on these events. I think they could have been if things were handled better but for the most part you are getting what you get.

I do think if Pence had been made the focus you could have swung some people. Up until yesterday and his response to the absolute power question he’s been the only one to look good in any of this.

He better buckle up because it’s no one’s job to go easy on him. Their job is to ask tough questions over and over until he gives them an answer to the question.

Your “gotcha questions are someone else’s “need to know” questions.

If he hates it so bad, he can let someone else talk.

I don’t watch even a second of him running his lying mouth. I catch the news clips.
That's EXACTLY why you're full of shit. You watch news "clips" and not the whole thing. Your preferred news channel will dice and edit remarks, and show them out of context. You will turn and post the nonsense here and people will think you're a moron for believing them. I'm glad you made that statement because it actually explains EVERYTHING that you have been posting. Thank you.

What policy decisions has he made that you say is Good Awful. What decisions has he made without approval from Congress has effected you and your family in a negative way and makes you think he is " God awful"

If you knew me you’d realize how Wrong you are

Dud, you post your political opinions on here ad nauseum everyday. Thanks to your posts we know you and can see through your poor attempts to lie and misrepresent yourself as something other than a Marxists. Your predictable defenses of the Fake News and constant attacks on the President who is more honest than you and every leftist politician you advocate for, cannot be masked by your occasional claims to be a Republican.

Dud, you post your political opinions on here ad nauseum everyday. Thanks to your posts we know you and can see through your poor attempts to lie and misrepresent yourself as something other than a Marxists. Your predictable defenses of the Fake News and constant attacks on the President who is more honest than you and every leftist politician you advocate for, cannot be masked by your occasional claims to be a Republican.

To be fair, Rollerdude doesn't lie and claim to be a Republican. He lies and claims to be independent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT