ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Shane Beamer

I realize it's all new to a rookie HC but personally, I don't like a cheerleader (it reminds me of somebody), and he needs to polish up his postgame - I know that in time, he will refine the on field interviews but family and stuff gathering, interview went for like way too long, and emotions show too much. ShortSweetandSimple.

In the locker, at practice, watching film, recruiting, etc this emotion will do much but it seemed to go on and on and on, even thru the alma mater (which is a neat deal) and more.

He will get better.
Really? With all the crap in today's world, this is what you are criticizing? Beamer is a breath of fresh air.

I'm with you. Brown should have been starting earlier. I'm only suggesting calling him out publicly has very little upside.
I think it's called "venting".
What would the TAMU game have been like if we'd started Brown?
Let's just hope there's a lesson learned.

Reactions: viennacocks
Shane should be called on the carpet for not starting Jason Brown earlier in the season.

One of the biggest screw-ups I've seen in a long time.

Sorry to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd still fire Satt at the end of the season.

I don't think Brown was ready for the next level... Brown got his brains beat out against TAM and I think he understood the speed of SEC teams...

In mop up duty on other games, he didn't look good and it took him awhile to get use to the speed... He was given the opportunity in fall practice and was beat out by his GA coach...

Believe me, if Brown was ready from day one in fall practice, Noland would be still GA and not a player on the team...

You should give Shane a lot of credit for trying everything including the kitchen sink... Muschamp wouldn't have played Brown, he would rather burn a red-shirt Colten Gauthier before playing Brown...

Be happy we have a chance to win 6 games this year...

The announcers said Spurrier was in attendance last night. Not that I really care, but I am curious as to how he reacted to the game. I hope part of him was happy for Beamer and Gamecock nation.
Spurrier was in a Fla box so I'm guessing he was not too happy.
With that said Jerri Spurrier was at Carolina Calls last Thurs night which was very cool.

Last night we saw what a mobile qb with a good arm can do with this offense.
Seems that was a logical direction considering the Okie connections (Murray/Mayfield).

After what we saw with Shaw, I don't know how any coach could come to USC and not look first at a mobile QB who can make plays with his legs and arm.

Reactions: Macc Maine
The fact you’re having to create a false narrative to argue against, should be a sign you’re not really happy.
😂😂Now you're just being ridiculous. What false narrative am I arguing against. You've been on here spouting your nonsense for months. Now you just look dumb. This would be an excellent time for you to exit left.

😂😂Now you're just being ridiculous. What false narrative am I arguing against. You've been on here spouting your nonsense for months. Now you just look dumb. This would be an excellent time for you to exit left.
Imagine calling others ridiculous when you’re trying to ignore the previous 8 games.

Let’s face it. You’re miserable with the team in general which is why you’ve resorted to trying to win arguments on the internet as your substitute for good football.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Imagine calling others ridiculous when you’re trying to ignore the previous 8 games.

Let’s face it. You’re miserable with the team in general which is why you’ve resorted to trying to win arguments on the internet as your substitute for good football.
😂😂This just keeps getting better and better. I am perfectly fine with Beamer and the team and have been all along. I am not trying to win an argument that you have already lost.

All I see is a person who enjoyed last night.
did-you-though.jpg

Reactions: myrtlecock
This is such a weird argument
😂😂This just keeps getting better and better. I am perfectly fine with Beamer and the team and have been all along. I am not trying to win an argument that you have already lost.
Oof.

Yeah, you don’t truly believe that. So back to confirming you’re making things up to feel better about your misery.

Playmakers don't get "ready".....they make plays. Brown has an upside that none of our other guys have.

How do you know???

against Eastern Illinois

Brown was 4 for 5 passing for 45 yards, longest yard passing 18 yards with 1 sack, rushing once for -10 yards

against UGA

Brown was 0-1 passing

against TAM

Brown was 8 for 14 passing for 84 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT's longest yard passing 16 yards, rushing once for 9 yards

The guy on the bench is always the best player on the team... Brown may have not been the best player on the bench for the first 8 games of the season, but he sure was the best started of the game... Kind of reminds me of Steve Tannyhill after the 0-5 start...

Reactions: kawalski
This phenomenon where fans start rooting more for a coach than a school really amazes me.
That's not what's happening putz, wanting to can a coach prematurely is bad for a the program, you can't make any progress if you don't give your coach a chance and support for a reasonable period of time, ask Texas. The phenomenon where fans undermine a coach and team because they wanted a different coach amazes me.

I’m wanting to say we’ve turned the corner, but unfortunately I said that two years in a row when we had fluke wins against UGA and Auburn. I hope to God this isn’t a third year of a fluke win. If we can knock off Mizzou then I’ll be ready to say we’ve turned the corner.

Reactions: uscwatson21
This is such a weird argument

Oof.

Yeah, you don’t truly believe that. So back to confirming you’re making things up to feel better about your misery.
You never have said what I am making up😂

sorry, I thought this title was 'CoachShaneBeamer'. just a thought, I support him but I'm no cheerleader fan. Like I said, he'll get better.
What exactly does he need to get better at?

That's not what's happening putz, wanting to can a coach prematurely is bad for a the program, you can't make any progress if you don't give your coach a chance and support for a reasonable period of time, ask Texas. The phenomenon where fans undermine a coach and team because they wanted a different coach amazes me.
The problem is giving the wrong coach too much time only sets you back longer.

I get it, everyone is high off of a fun win last night. But posters are going overboard proclaiming last night proved Beamer is capable of winning here. Any poster who believes that has to acknowledge they believed the same thing about Muschamp in year one and two.

The problem is giving the wrong coach too much time only sets you back longer.

I get it, everyone is high off of a fun win last night. But posters are going overboard proclaiming last night proved Beamer is capable of winning here. Any poster who believes that has to acknowledge they believed the same thing about Muschamp in year one and two.
Cool, how about you stop assuming he's the wrong one because there is no reason to do so and you sound like the Texas fans that wanted to can Tom Herman, and now they're sitting on a losing records because they expected too much too fast.

Cool, how about you stop assuming he's the wrong one because there is no reason to do so and you sound like the Texas fans that wanted to can Tom Herman, and now they're sitting on a losing records because they expected too much too fast.
There is a lot of reason to believe he's the wrong coach. There are 8 games indicating that. So far there is 1 game indicating otherwise.

We can't have an honest discussion if you can't admit it.

Did he lead his team? How did they play with him at QB? Did he make mistakes? Did he make plays?
Wasn't this his first start after practicing with the 1s?
At some point....what's left on the field is what it is.

Then what happened to him when he got his other chances???

Noticed you just tick and choose your reply... Can argue the stats that he wasn't ready before the Florida game... Just keep your forward and look towards the next game...

against Eastern Illinois

Brown was 4 for 5 passing for 45 yards, longest yard passing 18 yards with 1 sack, rushing once for -10 yards

against UGA

Brown was 0-1 passing

against TAM

Brown was 8 for 14 passing for 84 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT's longest yard passing 16 yards, rushing once for 9 yards

The guy on the bench is always the best player on the team... Brown may have not been the best player on the bench for the first 8 games of the season, but he sure was the best started of the game... Kind of reminds me of Steve Tannyhill after the 0-5 start...

Reactions: WingchunCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT