ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Shane Beamer

Speaking of honest discussion, we can’t possibly have one when you make posts like this. We are 5-4 which means a minimum of 5 good games vs your claim of 8 bad ones. It doesn’t matter how we won, just that we did. Your posts always assume the most negative position possible regarding our team. So if you want honesty, let’s start there.
This logic is just idiotic. Imagine making the argument in reverse. It doesn't matter that we lost to UGA because they're the #1 team in the country, it's the coaches fault we lost!

It's no surprise to me that you, joemorrison and gococks all have new usernames so we can't see what you posted in the early days of the Muschamp era.

This logic is just idiotic. Imagine making the argument in reverse. It doesn't matter that we lost to UGA because they're the #1 team in the country, it's the coaches fault we lost!

It's no surprise to me that you, joemorrison and gococks all have new usernames so we can't see what you posted in the early days of the Muschamp era.
Wow..you are seriously miserable over that win.

Reactions: WingchunCock

I wasn't on here during the Muschamp days,I was on cockytalk. I was regularly disappointed but I noticed he got a lot of good DL, so I was genuinely confused what was going wrong, didn't know about the me first culture they groomed. What did you say during Shaw's junior year.

Edit: and I will add, I wanted him out last season, but thought in 2019 our issue was conditioning and injuries so wanted to see those addressed, but if we fired him, I wouldn't have been hurt or invested.

Last edited:

I wasn’t on this forum then. I already posted I was on Doug Jolly’s Forum during that time, yet you claimed I was a Tater. I’ve been a Gamecock fan longer than you’ve been alive. And true to form, your post is again negative.

Speaking of bandwagons, everybody is elated over Brown’s performance. So am I. But we must realize this will not always be the case. Got to stay positive about him and hope he continues to develop. He will have some bad games and some people here will start hollering about it. I hope this wasn’t his best game and that solid play from him will continue. Look at the guy up the road that had the great game vs Norte Dame and hasn’t reached that level of performance since. Who would have ever thought his best game was his first? But many things changed. If we can’t block a team well, leading to can’t run the ball, then Brown will have to battle that. I hope he is ready. If not, I’m still pulling for him.

Reactions: WingchunCock
. He will have some bad games and some people here will start hollering about it.

There are people here who can't wait for that.

Who am I trolling? I could be in the depths of despair and not be even close to how pathetic you are.
This is the same song and dance you did with Muschamp.

I'm not quite sure what joy you get out of telling everyone how "right" you are. Then when you're wrong you just move onto the next coach for the same song and dance.

This is the same song and dance you did with Muschamp.

I'm not quite sure what joy you get out of telling everyone how "right" you are. Then when you're wrong you just move onto the next coach for the same song and dance.
I couldn't stand Muschamp. Now you're just making stuff up.

I’d like to start a thread where, for once, we acknowledge that Shane Beamer is a good coach.

Where some of you fake “fans” talk about Spurrier, Coach Shane Beamer is still winning games in November. Not like Spurrier where he was busy fishing somewhere.

Coach Beamer is no quitter!

let’s get cocky!

Beamer ball, Baby!
He's got a ways to go before he gets to Spurrier's level.

This is just evidence you'll turn on Beamer at the end, the same way you did with Spurrier and Muschamp. It seems to be your M.O. I'm going to assume you probably did the same with Holtz, right?
😂😂You mean turn on him the way you have on Beamer when he hasn't even been here a year? You're still making up stuff. Also you haven't answered the question...how old are you?

That statement about practice was awesome and telling.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, sometimes all it takes is one player to make a team, the whole team, believe that it can win, and once that happens that’s 75% of the battle unless the opponent is Alabama level. I don’t think we have thought we *could* win until this week for a long time.
I have to agree. The players like Beamer. That is a plus. Yesterday, Brown was electric. Why was he not trotted out right from the start? Doty cannot make the throws. The poor coach turned player cannot run. Brown seems to be able to do both. Also, he is a leader. This is hard to find. yesterday UF got a shellacking. There seems to be some hope. Unfortunately, Brown is gone after this season.

Great win, nothing has changed. Beamer was a good hire, he was wanted bu us and us by him. As I and many others have said for awhile, it's going to take 3-5 years or more to build this program.

This year has shown he has the ability to overachieve results. It's a good sign.

I have to agree. The players like Beamer. That is a plus. Yesterday, Brown was electric. Why was he not trotted out right from the start? Doty cannot make the throws. The poor coach turned player cannot run. Brown seems to be able to do both. Also, he is a leader. This is hard to find. yesterday UF got a shellacking. There seems to be some hope. Unfortunately, Brown is gone after this season.
Brown has one more year if he wants it.

Shocker. Another poster with a username created this year.
Yeah, I was the original in 1998. With Coupe, Trooperdel, Cockfyte, among others till assholes like you pissed us off and we got banned by shoemaker or his moderators for calling you out. I think I may be on username 5. We got rid of you taters for 5 years so I could be on 10 or more now.

Yeah, I was the original in 1998. With Coupe, Trooperdel, Cockfyte, among others till assholes like you pissed us off and we got banned by shoemaker or his moderators for calling you out. I think I may be on username 5. We got rid of you taters for 5 years so I could be on 10 or more now.

If you got banned from here and I haven't. That probably says a lot about you.

I like Beamer and am optimistic about his future. But we are still that team that gets other teams coaching staff members fired if we win. A win against FL is always a good win. But we need to be knocking of ranked teams.

I’d like to start a thread where, for once, we acknowledge that Shane Beamer is a good coach.

Where some of you fake “fans” talk about Spurrier, Coach Shane Beamer is still winning games in November. Not like Spurrier where he was busy fishing somewhere.

Coach Beamer is no quitter!

let’s get cocky!

Beamer ball, Baby!
Don't understand your thinking. Do u know football. Comparing him to Spurrier. Hof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT