ADVERTISEMENT

CofC game thread

Gues s this team just dont give a shit about playing baseball during the week - they suck ass pretty hard at it

Reactions: GamecockJL
I was feeling all warm and fuzzy about the Tolbert comments after the Clemson game. This is what not quitting looks like?

We probably deserve this beatdown.
Team getting too comfortable and losing focus - sometimes you earn wins and sometimes you just start to think you’re gonna win by just showing up - Remember my HS football team - ranked # 1 in state in AAA ball - 7-0 playing against Keenan HS who was 0-7 - hadn’t won a game in 2 years - got bitch slapped 10-7 that night

Bottom line is we are getting shit stomped 8-0 - haven’t scored a run against this team who by the way is 6-7 in their last 13 games and was swept by HOFSTRA - yep HOFSTRA - BUT this same team did sweep GEORGIA 3 games earlier in the year

Wanted to keep watching but cannot - our bats have the energy of a 2000 year old mummified penis

It looks bad tonight, but if Holbrook was still here we would be under .500 this year. He sent this program into a complete tail spin that's gonna take time to dig out of.

It looks bad tonight, but if Holbrook was still here we would be under .500 this year. He sent this program into a complete tail spin that's gonna take time to dig out of.
Bull Sh*t - if they can play ball like they have the past 3 weeks there is no reason why they should revert back to this pansy ass style of baseball they are playing tonight. - they look uninspired - uninterested in being at the ballpark and look like they could give a frats ass if they win or lose - the only emotion i saw was from Tolbert nd hell the pitcher had to knock the crap out of him to get that out of him.

We’re too dang lackadaisical as a team. This is what happens when you don’t show up. We didn’t show up.
To me that's a reflection of the coach. Attitude of the coach tends to rub off on the players.

Summarizes our night - dumbass stands there and takes three straight strikes and never lifts the bat off his shoulder - geez - can’t hit the damn ball if you don’t SWING ASSHIOLE

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Maybe the sec is overated. If you think about it, its not like the teams are all that impressive except when we play each other.
Just an observation

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT