ADVERTISEMENT

College Football is rigged

Cbreezy33

Oct 6, 2014
I mean I don't even know where to start. The moment I saw NC State ranked as 19 in the College Football Rankings I knew it was to elevate Clemson. What an utter joke this all is.

NC State has lost just as many games as South Carolina, we beat them head to head in Charlotte and they have literally ZERO impressive wins. They were blown off the field by the team that was just blown off the field by Miami. I've seen all of these Gamecock fans downplay our success due to Florida and Tennessee being dumpster fires this season..yet NC State gets to take advantage of the biggest dumpster fire in all of college football in Florida St and an abysmal defensive team in Louisville and they get rewarded for it while we're told about how average our victories are. The bottom line is were 7-3, 5-3 in the SEC (same record we were the year we won the East) and we beat NC State head to head. Yet we're not even on the radar and they're ranked 19th to elevate Clemson. I've literally never cared enough to get worked up about rankings but it's hard not to see what's happening here.

NC State Victories- Marshall, Furman, FSU (by 6), Syracuse, Louisville, Pitt and Boston College. Wow so impressive!

Also Northwestern is bizarrely over-ranked as well. They lost to the worst Duke team of the last ten years 41-17...they have the same record as South Carolina and their most impressive win is against Michigan State who was just beyond exposed this week.

Northwestern victories-Nevada, Bowling Green, Maryland (by 4), Iowa, Mich St, Nebraska and Purdue. All one possession victories yet they're not penalized for being in the worst division in all of football. It's just a joke...the whole thing. Congrats Clemmy...they're gonna bend over backwards for ya'll.

I mean I don't even know where to start. The moment I saw NC State ranked as 19 in the College Football Rankings I knew it was to elevate Clemson. What an utter joke this all is.

NC State has lost just as many games as South Carolina, we beat them head to head in Charlotte and they have literally ZERO impressive wins. They were blown off the field by the team that was just blown off the field by Miami. I've seen all of these Gamecock fans downplay our success due to Florida and Tennessee being dumpster fires this season..yet NC State gets to take advantage of the biggest dumpster fire in all of college football in Florida St and an abysmal defensive team in Louisville and they get rewarded for it while we're told about how average our victories are. The bottom line is were 7-3, 5-3 in the SEC (same record we were the year we won the East) and we beat NC State head to head. Yet we're not even on the radar and they're ranked 19th to elevate Clemson. I've literally never cared enough to get worked up about rankings but it's hard not to see what's happening here.

NC State Victories- Marshall, Furman, FSU (by 6), Syracuse, Louisville, Pitt and Boston College. Wow so impressive!

Also Northwestern is bizarrely over-ranked as well. They lost to the worst Duke team of the last ten years 41-17...they have the same record as South Carolina and their most impressive win is against Michigan State who was just beyond exposed this week.

Northwestern victories-Nevada, Bowling Green, Maryland (by 4), Iowa, Mich St, Nebraska and Purdue. All one possession victories yet they're not penalized for being in the worst division in all of football. It's just a joke...the whole thing. Congrats Clemmy...they're gonna bend over backwards for ya'll.
b9cfe373a8829eda652b0db3b9af5705--memes.jpg

"rigged" LOL!!..............don't uknow a communist plot when uc one.......

Look at who's on the playoff board and you'll find your answer why. All DRad has to do is leave when voting on Clemson, he can still vote for other teams to HELP Clemson. That's exactly what he's doing too.

and this is why everyone but the SEC wanted the BCS to end, they all wanted t get their conferences in on the $$$$$$$. It's corrupt as hell.

Reactions: obcscfan
Alright ya'll I'm wrong. Clemson should be ranked ahead of Miami...it's not remotely suspicious at all...NC State was just elevated to 19th and they deserve to be. Them being on Clemson's schedule and being bumped up undeservingly was not to help elevate Clemson to the Number 2 ranking..it's all in my head..I'll just be an unassuming sheep.

and this is why everyone but the SEC wanted the BCS to end, they all wanted t get their conferences in on the $$$$$$$. It's corrupt as hell.
The BCS was corrupt. Bama would have played FSU for the title (and won) in 2014 if it were still the BCS. Were those the two best teams in the country that year? It brings into question how many of those 10 or whatever consecutive SEC titles were actually deserved. Bama-LSU rematch was also BCS garbage. The rest of the country knew it.

Reactions: 2000tiger
Obviously the committee pays attention to the pre-season AP rankings. That's the only explanation for NC State being ranked. 0 quality wins.

Alright ya'll I'm wrong. Clemson should be ranked ahead of Miami...it's not remotely suspicious at all...NC State was just elevated to 19th and they deserve to be. Them being on Clemson's schedule and being bumped up undeservingly was not to help elevate Clemson to the Number 2 ranking..it's all in my head..I'll just be an unassuming sheep.
Good lord, exactly how many of the 12 committee votes do you believe Radakovich has? If the others 11 members rank NCSU at 31, where they should be, and Rad ranks them #1 to help Clemson, what does that average out to? You really need help with your conspiracy theories. Or math. Or logic.

Reactions: 2000tiger
The BCS was corrupt. Bama would have played FSU for the title (and won) in 2014 if it were still the BCS. Were those the two best teams in the country that year? It brings into question how many of those 10 or whatever consecutive SEC titles were actually deserved. Bama-LSU rematch was also BCS garbage. The rest of the country knew it.

The BCS was corrupt due to conference affiliations.. aka, the reason why Clemson got invited to play in BCS bowls, despite losing to USC

Good lord, exactly how many of the 12 committee votes do you believe Radakovich has? If the others 11 members rank NCSU at 31, where they should be, and Rad ranks them #1 to help Clemson, what does that average out to? You really need help with your conspiracy theories. Or math. Or logic.

Come on tater, you know 2 guys in that room have tater ties

You seem to be awfully worked up and defensive to be taking the time to come onto a South Carolina board and defend the clear corruption going on in favor of your Tigers. Did I hit a sensitive spot?

The BCS was corrupt due to conference affiliations.. aka, the reason why Clemson got invited to play in BCS bowls, despite losing to USC
I agree that losing to USC should disqualify any team from a BCS game. I mean, talk about bad losses, amirite? That’s a joke.

THIS is correct. Clemson #2 is a joke. I genuinely thought they'd drop to #5. Miami, OU and WISC should all be ahead of Clemson. I just hope we prove these jerks wrong by beating Clemsux 11 days from now.

I'm pretty sure everyone was asking for a playoff system for years. Even before SEC went on their 7yr run. Heck, a lot of people are asking for 8-16 team playoff still!

Oh, god. They could rank Clemson top 4 without the NC State win.

Why care about these rankings?

I don't "care" unless it's painfully obvious that the committee is going to do everything in their power to help out Clemson. If you only have two teams in the entire top 25 from one conference it's going to rightfully expose just how mediocre the conference has been. They would never do that to the good 'ole ACC and Clemmy...so they boosted them up to 19. I mean you can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want...I would just like to think I don't have my head up my ass.

. . . Clemmie fans whined, bellyached, bitched, moaned, groaned, petitioned and lobbied about the selection process for the Final Four. They were scared sheepless that the NCAA would base the selection criteria on W-L record and Strength of Record - that schedule strength item had the Taters in a twit. They knew that, if the playoff passed in its original form, then 'Good-bye Tater Football'. Sadly, they had their way.

Reactions: uscfootfan

When a team is ranked in the top 4, is defending National Champion, these kinds of conversations come with the territory. When a team is not, no one talks about them. That's the way it is.

I don't "care" unless it's painfully obvious that the committee is going to do everything in their power to help out Clemson. If you only have two teams in the entire top 25 from one conference it's going to rightfully expose just how mediocre the conference has been. They would never do that to the good 'ole ACC and Clemmy...so they boosted them up to 19. I mean you can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want...I would just like to think I don't have my head up my ass.
“They”. They being, the other 10 of 12 committee members with no affiliation with Clemson. Who really, really want Clemson to be in the Playoff. Because...reasons.

Does it really matter if they are ranked 2, 3, or 4 on Nov 14? If they win, they are in. If they lose, they are out. Simple. And most importantly, the Gamecocks have a vote on the matter which will get cast on Nov 25 in WB stadium.

How do you know they’re out if they lose to us? That would drop them to 6-7? Then a W against the almighty U would most definitely get them back in at #4.

All that has to happen is that, even if a mistake is made, as long as the two top teams in the country are among the four that get in, no miscarriage of justice will occur. That will happen.

Reactions: Ken M.
I mean it's all for naught...because we're going to beat them in Cola...I just wanted to point out the clear corruption as it was in process.

“They”. They being, the other 10 of 12 committee members with no affiliation with Clemson. Who really, really want Clemson to be in the Playoff. Because...reasons.

Dude this is like your tenth post on this topic...and you're a Clemmy fan. You're helping out my argument getting all worked up...if there was nothing to what I was arguing you wouldn't even be giving it the time of day. You know deep down I'm right...it's ok bud.

Reactions: 92Pony
All that has to happen is that, even if a mistake is made, as long as the two top teams in the country are among the four that get in, no miscarriage of justice will occur. That will happen.
This is as simple a summary of the purpose of the playoff as can possibly be made. This the ENTIRE point. See 2014.

Reactions: king ward
The fact that he's a sitting AD and on the committee smells to high heaven.

I think Clemson has earned the benefit of the doubt, unfortunately.

Again, 2,3,4, it's all the same right now. If they run the table, a number 2 ranking is deserved.

Reactions: bosoxcock
I mean it's all for naught...because we're going to beat them in Cola...I just wanted to point out the clear corruption as it was in process.

Dude this is like your tenth post on this topic...and you're a Clemmy fan. You're helping out my argument getting all worked up...if there was nothing to what I was arguing you wouldn't even be giving it the time of day. You know deep down I'm right...it's ok bud.
Right about what? That there’s a big conspiracy to put Clemson in the top 4? Who sounds like the crazy person here?

It may have already happened in 2014 with TCU and/or Baylor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT