ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Mike Boynton!

Really happy for him, Micheal Boynton made the most progress in his development that I've ever seen at USC. It's amazing how far he went from his freshman to senior year.

Reactions: Lowcountry1
I didn't realize he was that big of a comer in the profession. I hope he succeeds royally. He might be needed back here sometime.

I didn't realize he was that big of a comer in the profession. I hope he succeeds royally. He might be needed back here sometime.
Hopefully that's a long time in the future. I'm thinking Roy Williams going back to UNC long time down the road.

Neither did the OK st fans, they're pretty pissed that such a proud basketball school has sunk to this level since Eddie left, having to hire a complete unknown and not a big name.

I've read about some discontent in the fan base that the AD didn't want to spend the money to keep their coach. I hope he is not stepping into a hornets nest. But I do wish him the best.

Saw that on the game ticker last night. Congrats to Mike!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT