ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo the clown

section907

Sep 16, 2000
What a clown. Noticed today he buts in with the offense hurdles but goes no where near venables or his team huddles. Venables knows what’s up. He runs that show.

Reactions: cockofdawn
What a clown. Noticed today he buts in with the offense hurdles but goes no where near venables or his team huddles. Venables knows what’s up. He runs that show.
I honestly don’t get posts like this. It makes Us look like idiots. Dabo is one of the best if not THE best coach in the nation. We don’t have to like it, but it’s a fact.

“Aww shucks” for the camera. “I’ll kick your a**” behind the scenes. I could do without the on-camera stuff, but it’s ridiculous to keep insinuating that he’s not a good coach. At least he learns from his mistakes instead of just stubbornly pushing forward again and again. Wish our coach did.

I do not watch taters much, but when I do dumbo mostly yells at players who make mistakes. I guess this is his role in their process? He seems to yell at position coaches a lot too. Did not see him yell at any coordinators though.

Reactions: GardenCityTiger
You have to be a troll. He is beating our asses and everyone elses for that matter and you're going to call him a clown for his methodology? Either you're a troll or an idiot. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and go troll.

Reactions: ddw1263
Yeah but if Clemson did something to piss Dabo off beyond repair and he asked to become our coach....you all would be screaming in joy to get him. I would too.

Reactions: griffgolf
Yeah but if Clemson did something to piss Dabo off beyond repair and he asked to become our coach....you all would be screaming in joy to get him. I would too.

Not NO, but hell f#ckn NO. I can't stand Dabo. And it honestly has nothing to do w him being at clemson. It's his personality, how he acts, etc.. There's several coaches over the years like him that I just can't stand. He made some genius(or lucky) hires for assistants, and he has boosters willing to do anything(cheat) to win.

Not NO, but hell f#ckn NO. I can't stand Dabo. And it honestly has nothing to do w him being at clemson. It's his personality, how he acts, etc.. There's several coaches over the years like him that I just can't stand. He made some genius(or lucky) hires for assistants, and he has boosters willing to do anything(cheat) to win.

You're insane

Reactions: FJRTiger
Thank all of you Taters for participating in this thread. Yes Dabo is a very good at recruiting and putting together a good staff that knows how to win games. But make no mistake, he still is a bonafide 100% CLOWN.

Dabo is a CLOWN< but so was Bozo, Bozo got Famous for it, Dabo is winning football games at Pickens, and winning big, but he is still a Clown!! A successful Football coach that is a Clown?? YES!! but a Clown no less.. Maybe this fan base at USC that is idolizing needs ot start pulling for Taters.. Not me!! I think he is a CLOWN TOO..

Reactions: USCLaw85
The real clown show resides in Columbia ! After this dumpster fire of a season, some of you are actually wanting Bentley promoted to OC ? Only a clown of a coach or AD would promote from within again ! Missouri is more serious than USC about football , they fired a coach that won more games than Muschamp has !

I do not watch taters much, but when I do dumbo mostly yells at players who make mistakes. I guess this is his role in their process? He seems to yell at position coaches a lot too. Did not see him yell at any coordinators though.

you might want to watch them more often. Would give you some more knowledge to work with.

You’re stoooopid.

Reactions: TeamPlayer
I honestly don’t get posts like this. It makes Us look like idiots. Dabo is one of the best if not THE best coach in the nation. We don’t have to like it, but it’s a fact.
Prepare yourself, we're about to be inundated by more of these nonsensical treads on everything Clemson all through the playoffs and beyond.

As he should....Would be fantastic if we had an offensive guru which and Muschamp stayed far, far away from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT