ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

"In "standing with" Ukraine, the Biden-Harris administration convinced them to abandon a peace deal that would have ceded only half of the territory that Russia now occupies. And for that opportunity to lose twice as much of their homeland, they paid with tens of thousands of innocent lives.

"We did this to control the $11 trillion of minerals under the Donbas. We did it to grind down the Russian war machine on the grist of Ukrainian teenagers. We did it to hand out hundreds of billions of dollars to US hedge funds, who are, as we speak, carving up rights to Ukraine's fertile soil and vast natural resources.

"The truth is that the United States has never stood with the people of Ukraine. That is simply a jingle -- an ad campaign, broadcast to those who have never been there, designed to sell taxpayers on the appeal of prolonging war for profit.

"We have cost Ukraine her territory. We have cost Ukraine her children. The war hawks and the bankers are no friends to Ukraine."

~ Amaryllis Fox

BREAKING NEWS!

The Ultra-Dem newspaper Washington Post declines to endorse either presidential candidate.
Looks like Bezos realizes DJT will win the election and fears retribution.

Reactions: PaleoCock
Ah yes what a lovely country this would be if we cut 80% of our government...

Looney toon ideas.

I think a lot of people, especially low information voters, uneducated voters, and those that just don't pay politics much attention at all including one issue voters don't understand that some of the things that they depend on- or their loved ones rely on- won't work as well as it does if people leading those agencies don't want the agencies to work at all.

Remember a few weeks ago when Donald Trump attacked the auto industry in South Carolina?

Trump claimed cars are assembled, not built in manufacturing facilities in South Carolina. He then added that children could do the job. That's quite an insult to manufacturing employees in the upstate.

His quote was, "They build everything in Germany, and then they assemble it here." Clearly this is not true as anyone that works in the industry in South Carolina knows.

Donald simply doesn't have a clue about the auto industry in South Carolina or the dozens and dozens of companies along the I-85 corridor manufacturing parts for BMW.

David Britt, a Republican Councilman in the upstate responded by saying, “He is so misinformed and uninformed about what BMW does as far as manufacturing,” Britt said.

“I’ve been a Republican all my life. To make a comment that all they do is assemble it is insulting to all the South Carolinians who have a part in making that car. The only part that BMW makes in Germany is the engine. But, all the other components, including the body panels and metal parts of the vehicle are made right here in Spartanburg County if not in other parts of South Carolina.”

Britt then invited Trump to visit Spartanburg and see for himself before making such ill-informed comments.

Reactions: uscwatson21
We'll see.

The private sector does everything better and more efficiently by orders of magnitude.
Except they don't.

They just get to avoid doing the things they don't want to do. A significant amount of things done by the government are things that aren't profitable but must be done.
Both sides would agree this is true.

Only the low iq voters.

Except they don't.

They just get to avoid doing the things they don't want to do. A significant amount of things done by the government are things that aren't profitable but must be done.

Only the low iq voters.

You're dead wrong. Look at the programs, the endless waste, and money laundering.

I posted an example not too long ago from Congress where they were up-charging ammo 10,000%.

I think a lot of people, especially low information voters, uneducated voters, and those that just don't pay politics much attention at all including one issue voters don't understand that some of the things that they depend on- or their loved ones rely on- won't work as well as it does if people leading those agencies don't want the agencies to work at all.

Remember a few weeks ago when Donald Trump attacked the auto industry in South Carolina?

Trump claimed cars are assembled, not built in manufacturing facilities in South Carolina. He then added that children could do the job. That's quite an insult to manufacturing employees in the upstate.

His quote was, "They build everything in Germany, and then they assemble it here." Clearly this is not true as anyone that works in the industry in South Carolina knows.

Donald simply doesn't have a clue about the auto industry in South Carolina or the dozens and dozens of companies along the I-85 corridor manufacturing parts for BMW.

David Britt, a Republican Councilman in the upstate responded by saying, “He is so misinformed and uninformed about what BMW does as far as manufacturing,” Britt said.

“I’ve been a Republican all my life. To make a comment that all they do is assemble it is insulting to all the South Carolinians who have a part in making that car. The only part that BMW makes in Germany is the engine. But, all the other components, including the body panels and metal parts of the vehicle are made right here in Spartanburg County if not in other parts of South Carolina.”

Britt then invited Trump to visit Spartanburg and see for himself before making such ill-informed comments.

The reverse Sphinx strikes again. The BMW plant in SC will survive and thrive. They will simply expand its local production capabilities within the US. That's a good thing.

Try to come up with something good to say about Harris instead of crying about Trump 24/7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT