ADVERTISEMENT

Deebo broke his leg. Out for season ...**

giphy.gif

Damn, I really sorry to hear this. I hate it when ANY player gets hurt, but especially a truly talented young man like this.

He is a special player and I certainly wish him a speedy recovery.

Peace, WW.
So, you know how to "strike an arc"?? If so, I'll put my brother up against you anytime!!! =;-p

Just BS'n widcha, but my bro works for a steel fab company in Charlotte. He's a clemons fan, but he is a damned fine welder!!

So, you know how to "strike an arc"?? If so, I'll put my brother up against you anytime!!! =;-p

Just BS'n widcha, but my bro works for a steel fab company in Charlotte. He's a clemons fan, but he is a damned fine welder!!
Ha, ha, yeah, but I'm retired now. My dad owned a large welding/machine shop over 40 years. I was learning every time school was out, and was considered a Journeyman welder at age 13, lol.

Best wishes for your injured player, that truly sucks.

Peace, WW.

First, I wish a speedy and full recovery to Deebo.

Second, this is a gut punch. It was bad enough losing to UK, but losing Samuel will negatively impact the entire season. About the only player that would hurt us more to lose, would be Bentley. What a lousy night.

Wrong thread? Why post this in a thread about a key player being lost for the year?
If you honestly need me to answer that, then all I can tell you is that you have no Frikkin idea as to what you're questioning. You haven't the slightest idea!!

With his injury history He's played his last game as a Collegian. He'll be a 2-3rd Rd pick on the tape he's already produced.

Glad it wasn't a torn ligament. Bones heal a lot better than ACLs etc.
Yeah horsehitake we all said that about Watson and he played in two title games and won one.

Datboi tried to ruin his career with that knee brace stunt and he still healed fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT