ADVERTISEMENT

Does ESPN app still have game replays?

DrMickey

Sep 19, 2010
The old “Watch ESPN” app used to have a section for watching a replay of every game for at least two weeks. Very handy. I can’t find that feature anywhere in the ESPN app anymore. I have a regular cable subscription I use to login, and it includes SEC Network, if that helps at all. I won’t get to watch the Georgia game this weekend, and this sure would be a convenient way to watch it later.
Thanks!

The old “Watch ESPN” app used to have a section for watching a replay of every game for at least two weeks. Very handy. I can’t find that feature anywhere in the ESPN app anymore. I have a regular cable subscription I use to login, and it includes SEC Network, if that helps at all. I won’t get to watch the Georgia game this weekend, and this sure would be a convenient way to watch it later.
Thanks!
I think I was able to watch the ecu game the day after.

Thanks!
Yes, you can watch it on demand. You usually have to scan down to find the games, but they are there.

Go to watch ESPN app. When it opens go to search feature and type in South Carolina. It should pull up live, upcoming and on demand South Carolina sporting events that are or were available on the ESPN family of networks.

Reactions: DrMickey
Go to watch ESPN app. When it opens go to search feature and type in South Carolina. It should pull up live, upcoming and on demand South Carolina sporting events that are or were available on the ESPN family of networks.
Thanks. It worked!

It’s weird, because anything Gamecock is automatically favorited for me. But even that didn’t bring up anything other than the Georgia game or short highlight clips. I had to literally type in the search bar to bring it up. Seems that should be there more easily for favorites. Oh well. Thanks!

They had some replays of the previous week's games available on ESPN+.

Well no football under "Event Replays" in the ESPN+ section, but might be under Event Replays in regular ESPN. I had to scroll pretty far down to get to the replay section.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT