ADVERTISEMENT

Don't want to see this on the sideline...

Midwest GmCk

Nov 19, 2011
Muschamp and the Machine

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He has fire. At least isn't standing with his arms folded like wammy
just dont pour any gasoline on him, cuz this will happen
huge-fire.jpg

A man who acts like he does needs to have won more than he has. This is going to be a hard, hard, job, even worse than what he took over in Florida. The frustrations are going to be huge as we struggle on the field while trying to get a sufficient supply of good players in here. He's going to have to handle himself better than he has in order to face what might be ahead of him. He's going to want some things out of players who can't deliver what he wants. Can he stand up to that? I haven't seen the evidence that he can.

A man who acts like he does needs to have won more than he has. This is going to be a hard, hard, job, even worse than what he took over in Florida. The frustrations are going to be huge as we struggle on the field while trying to get a sufficient supply of good players in here. He's going to have to handle himself better than he has in order to face what might be ahead of him. He's going to want some things out of players who can't deliver what he wants. Can he stand up to that? I haven't seen the evidence that he can.
Mostly show.

hes dabo's polar opposite

Reactions: NetworkX
I was meaning tantrums etc. I can live with it with Frank why not this guy....just win.
All due respect, this guy hasn't demonstrated the coaching "chops" that were expected of him. Frank was a proven winner at Kansas St. I don't want to have a man over here who both loses too much AND bridles himself too little. Plus, you'll remember, Pastides-Tanner disciplined Frank. He took it like a man and it has made a difference. But I don't directly equate Muschamp to Martin with respect to achievement coming in.

Reactions: trekcock
It would be a welcomed relief to have a head coach with some fire in him on the sidelines. Heck, I bet those who don't want him because of his yelling don't like Frank Martin either. How's that working out?
Hencock, hows the family?
This is one of the few times times that I have disagreed with you, come on, give me a coach with Whammy's demeanor, never creates a scene, quiet, laid back and the players love him, play hard and never give up. LOL My smart arse remark for the day.

Bring Ellis Johnson and Brad Lawing back and hire the best offensive coordinator / recruiter money can buy and let's roll. He is not my favorite coach but with the right supporting cast it could work out well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT