ADVERTISEMENT

Duke is dirty....

And they are whiney little bitches ever since I can remember. Maybe Rat Face will need another surgery.

I hate em. Yes rat face is the instigator of it all. Always have some pansy asses playing for them. Beat one of them last night. Wojo wanted to slap the floor last night.

And they are whiney little bitches ever since I can remember. Maybe Rat Face will need another surgery.

Of course they will. Arkansas can`t expect any calls to go their way either.

Paulus and Reddick were annoying and cocky. This guy is a head case and is dangerous for opposing players. Of course, coach rat face tolerates it. I hate watching Europeans and South Americans for that matter, play soccer bc they flop and whine. Duke has a lot of that same awful quality. How they reproduce the same crap every year is amazing.

QUOTE="heelzfor2, post: 3224753, member: 776"]Allen is the worst since Reddick.[/QUOTE]

Paulus and Reddick were annoying and cocky. This guy is a head case and is dangerous for opposing players. Of course, coach rat face tolerates it. I hate watching Europeans and South Americans for that matter, play soccer bc they flop and whine. Duke has a lot of that same awful quality. How they reproduce the same crap every year is amazing.

QUOTE="heelzfor2, post: 3224753, member: 776"]Allen is the worst since Reddick.
[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%..You know he suspended Allen indefinitely earlier this year after another tripping incident. For Coach K I guess indefinitely equals one game. ONE GAME I have no doubt he would not have done that if it was not for all the attention Dook was getting in the media.

Paulus, Reddick, Laitner, Henderson.....Can anyone tell me this elbow was not intentional? K said Henderson was going after the ball. BS

A Heels fan whining about Duke. How original. Your players are all angels I'm sure.

Dude, you just do not understand, the closest thing you would understand is USC vs Clemson...I've been here long enough to know every time you lose, people post about the refs this and the refs that. All our fan bases have them. I'm just highlighting the years of Dirty Play, which K has to teach and it seems they are able to get away with in ACC play due to K's rep. Usually its a little better in the NCAAs with refs from other conferences and I hope it is tonight for USC. If USC gets a lead, just watch K on the refs and the f-bombs that start dropping, to go with his players way over exaggerating any contact. Allen will flop like a fly on any shot where a USC player is even close and Tatum, any contact on his drives, both hands/arms fly up in the air like hes reaching for the stars.....not whining, just observations from years of watching the shit that Dook basketball has become.

Now lets get this done Gamecocks, shock the basketball world tonight!!!!

hatedukekids.jpg

Yep...glad I saw this here. Was about to start a thread. The youngsters may not grasp the the significance of this 3 line cheer. Up yours, Eddie Cameron!!!
For the youngsters:

At the conclusion of the Mike Grosso affair, for the 1966-67 season, the ACC allowed member schools to drop USC from their schedules with no penalty. Only Dook did so.

The anticipation of Dook's return to Cola in 1968 after two years was high to say the least. The three line cheer was chanted at every game during the last season of the Field House.

We're in a good place in the SEC, but IMO we'll never have the intensity of rivalries that we had in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT